Leap Of Faith.

Tilly's p.o.v
I wake up and stretch then I realise I'm in Camden's arms "Sorry"
"No need to be sorry baby did you sleep ok?"
"I did have you been holding me the whole time?"
"I have and I very much enjoyed it". I blush he laughs and kisses my cheek, looking over at grandma and grandpa I notice that they have the book on depression, grandma smiles at me I smile back.
"How are you feeling honey?"
"I feel better now grandma like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, thank you Camden for helping me tell them both"
"No problem baby" I snuggle closer to him, he makes me feel safe and now with grandma and grandpa here I feel better
"Would you like to help me make some supper?"
"I would love to grandma". I climb off Camden's lap, going over to grandma and grandpa I give them both a kiss. In the kitchen we make some pasta salad it's my favourite, it feels like old times in the kitchen with grandma I feel a touch to my shoulder.
"You ok?"
"Yes this is one of my best memory's of us cooking in the kitchen"
"Mine to baby's girl and we will be doing a lot more of it" I hug grandma then we plate up I take mine and Camden's in and grandma comes in with hers and grandpas, there is a sport game on the telly and me and grandma roll our eyes this makes me laugh.
"What's so funny?"
"Grandpa loves his sports when we were back home me and grandma always roll our eyes cause the first thing grandpa does is put on the sports" I smile.
"Well Camden likes his sports as much as I do it's nice to have another man on my side" the conversation is lively and when we finish our supper Camden and grandpa wash up, it's getting late I show my grandparents where they will be sleeping and go to my bedroom, Camden is lying on the bed.
"I'm just going to shower"
"Want some company?" I'm blushing I can tell, I try to make a joke
"No I don't want to put you off with this body" before I realise I'm up against the wall
"Don't ever say anything like that again you are perfect my mate, I love everything about you" he kisses me pushing his tongue into my mouth I moan and throw my arms around him we break the kiss panting.
My mind is racing I decide to take a big chance literally  before I get any deeper "Camden you can shower with me if you want but I don't want to have sex"
"Ok baby but can I ask why?"
"You want me to be honest with you, but be warned you are not going to like what I say"
"Go on"
Taking a deep breath I continue "I want you to see what your getting before you mark me that way you can still back out" I put my head down.
"Your right I hate that you said that but I understand and I'm doing this to show you how much I love you and your body, are you sure you want to shower with me?"
I nod my head "yes I want you with me"
"Ok then". We walk into the bathroom and I turn on the shower all the time remembering that my grandparents are not far away. Turning to Camden looking at my feet I can't meet his eyes, he pulls his shirt over his head and drops it to the floor, his hands are resting on his belt.
"Are you sure Tilly? this doesn't have to happen now"
"I'm sure Camden" with that said he removes his trousers and just stands there in his boxer. I'm so nervous it's my turn but I can't help but look at his body wide shoulders, muscles , his eight pack I want to touch him but I don't, even after all he said I just can't understand why he would want me, fat me. He is looking at me but doesn't say anything I turn around and peel my top off I let it drop to the floor, reaching behind my back I unclasp my bra and let that fall to the floor I keep expecting him to laugh at me any minuet and tell me this is all a joke, I feel the tears roll down my face then arms come around me "Baby tell me what your thinking?"
"I feel that any minuet your going to laugh at me and tell me this is all a joke" I hear him growl softly.
"No baby I would never do that to you but I think my actions will speak louder than words, turn around" I have nothing on my top half taking a deep breath I turn around and close my eyes
"Open your eyes" I open them "look at what you do to me me" I look down at his tented boxers and that gives me the courage to continue, I slowly remove my trousers and panties I'm standing there naked in front of my mate, he smiles at me and holds his hand out, placing my hand in his we get into the shower.
Taking the shower gel he squeezes some on to the cloth then he starts to wash me starting with my shoulders then down my back, once we finish our shower he wraps me in a fluffy towel and walks out coming back with my pyjamas, I quickly dry myself and get dressed, opening the door I see he is in bed I walk to the bed and slide under the sheets. Camden pulls me close and we spoon "I love you Tilly and your body" I'm still trying to protect myself but at the same time I want to fall.
"I love you to Camden"  I do I'm taking a leap of faith even if my mind is telling me that I am no good that I am worthless or he is making a mistake.
"Tilly"
"Yes"
"My wolf is going crazy to mark you we want everyone to know that you are ours" what can I say this is so fast should I? Alice is screaming at me to let him he is our mate.
"You really want this?"
"Yes"
"Are you sure?
"Yes"
"I'm scared"
"I know baby all I can say is that I love you, you are mine, I will never reject you ever, your stuck with me" I laugh I look at Camden to find him smiling at me.
"Ok"
"You want this to?" I nod my head, he climbs over me and we kiss he moves to my neck I feel his tongue where he is going to mark me and I moan it feels so good, doing the same to him I lick where I'm going to mark him, I feel the scrap of his teeth then he bites into me I bite him, there is a moment of pain before pleasure I lick his wound as he does with mine, pulling away I feel drained he kisses me.
"I love you Tilly your mine"
"I love you to Camden" I snuggle into Camden listening to his heartbeat I fall asleep.