Chapter 15: Hayden

Mia POV

"Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe your finally awake!" I scream as i run to Hayden.

"Mia?" He ask with worrieness in his eyes. His dark brown hair raggedy looking.

"Yes?" I say with tears in my eyes. I squeeze tighter.

"What happened and why am I in the hospital?" He ask. He strokes my hair.

"You were in a fight with a waiter a.k.a. crimnal who banged your head pretty hard on a brick wall. You fought for me and Samantha. Then I ran and got help and you were passed out cold slowly going into Coma." I explain."I missed bro!! You have been out for a little more then a year." I cry. He furrows his eyebrows together.

"Really? Where is Samantha? Did I miss your graduation? Who are you dating? Where is Mason and them?" he questioned.

"She is outside sobbing. Yes, you missed my graduation. I'm dating Mason. They are on the are way. Anyway yea. We have missed you so much! You don't know what we have been through. Let me tell you, I am going to spend all my time with you til i have to leave for college in New York." I ramble on and on about what he has missed. That is when the 'Witch' walks in.

"Samantha." I hiss and glare. She waves at Hayden.

"Hayden!! You don't know how much trouble Mia has put me through. She blamed me on you in Coma. She even said i should go flirt with a guy named Elliot so i could forget you. And me being the faithful loving girlfriend i am I refused. She would bully me and so in defence I kicked her in the stomach. Please now that your awake keep me safe. Please I can't handle a person like her. She is evil. She hates me and you together." She cries. I gasp in shock. Hayden eyes grow wide as he stares at me.

"Hayden....I... don't believe....I" I stutter. His wide eyes turn into slits of anger.

"Go! Just Go Mia!"he yells. I step back in hurt.

"I... Hayden" I stutter shocked.

"Just Leave Mia. You have done enough to Sam. Now Go." he yells. I turn on my heel and run out. Running on the slick pale green tiled floor, I slip and land on my back. I growled. I slowly got up and I WALKED slowly to the waiting room to Tessa.

"So how did it go?" She asked. I groaned.

"Oh great! Until Samantha walked in and ruined it by saying that i did all the things she did to me." I hiss.

"OMG Why the heck would she do that?" She gapes.

"Because she is Samantha!" I exclaim. I bring my head to my hands.

"That girl has to pay!" Tessa groans. I \

"Umm. She made my own brother hate me. She is That Good." I say. I feel like pulling my blonde hair out and then biting Samanthas neck off like a vampire. Yes, I'm feeling that violent.

"Your brother is confused thats all. I bet I can convince Elliot and Mason and them to help us convince your brother she is a liar. I know Mason will but Elliot will be hard. But trust me I'm sure Iet him to help us." She said. I laugh.

"Of course Tessa. We all KNOW you can. " I chuckle.

^_^

  Mason walks into the waiting room. He walks to me and hugs me. Looking handsome, in some green shorts and a polo shirt, he smiles. I hug him back and give him a peck on the cheek.

"Hey," he says." Elliot has his own plan for revenge from Samantha. The only thing he tells us, is to all be in the waiting room and watch. But after his plan we all start saying what Samantha did. So he then can finally break up with that witch." I smile at his plan and I lighthly kiss his lips.

"Get a room, Please." I gasp when I turn and see who it is.

"Aaron?!? What are you doing here?" i exclaim. He shrugs. He now is supporting a dark tan with light brown hair. He looks taller and more handsome. I run to hug him. Then i pull away as quickly as i huged him.

"Well I hate Samantha ever since i first saw her. She tried to make a move on me. Of course i decline because Hayden is pretty cool and you know. Its always my bros first." He says with hatred.

" Cool! Hey theres Elliot. Hurry everybody go in the room." I whisper. We all scurry into the room. Hayden has Samantha laying by his side. She grins evily at me and then cuddles closer to my brother. I gag.

"Hayden, Bro, long time no see." Mason says.He is trying to stall time.

"Really! Yep long time No see." Hayden grins. They chat. Thats when a very, furious looking Elliot comes in and points at Samantha. I smile on the inside.

"YOU! Samantha! How could you?!? How could you cheat on me?" He says angry. Hayden grabs Samantha.

"Dude what are you talking about? She has been dating me for longer then i can remeneber." He says. Elliot rolls his eyes.

"Really? Well All year Samantha has been by my side n0nstop. She loves me. We have been dating since 2 years ago. Dude, you have been played. She cheated on me with a softy here. " Elliot says. He then turns to Samantha." Sammy, How could you? Don't you remenber the cold nights while sitting by the fire eatting fondue. Then our first kiss under the sparkling moon light. You told me. 'You are my one and only, El. I truely love you more then anybody."  Hayden pushes Samantha off the bed.

"Really Sam, Really? " Hayden glares at Elliot. Samantha gasp from the shock of hitting the ground.

" Thats it Samantha were done!!!" Elliot throws at Samantha."The engagement is off!! Hand me back my ring tomorrow,"He turns to Hayden," Yes Lover boy, she has been cheating on you for a long time now. Face the fact. Now get out of my face." He says. Elliot walks out. If hayden wasnt furious before he is now fuming with anger.

"Samantha we are through! Now get your Butt out of this room and into another boys arms." He yells at her.

Samantha scurrys out. Hayden looks at us. Aaron steps forward.

"Yep dude she even tried to make a move on me." He says.

"Your sister has been bullyed by Samantha. SO yea Samantha pretty much lied at what happened." Tessa chirps in.

"At least that witch is gone." I mutter. Hayden looks at me in shame.

"I'm so sorry Mia for not believing you" He said. We all apoligized. We hugged.

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

Authors Note:

Y'all I have had so fun writing this book. I'm now going to work on the NEXT book for the sequence. This when Mia is at College. I'm sure y'all will Love it.

Anywhale please Vote, Comment, and follow me.

I love y'all and The first chapter of the next book will probley be updated Tomorrow. The next chapter is The time she leaves for college It will be short.

So PLEASE

VOTE