Chapter 11: Sharing with Mason

Mia POV

Were Here.

Mason is carrying my luggage and his while Samantha is carrying her own. I limp his way.

"Samantha, Mia is staying in my room. You can have your own." he says. She frowns frusterated and glares at me.

"Why, Mason, How about i stay with you and we can give Mia her privacy." she says. I laugh at the thought.

"I rather not." Mason anwsered. I giggle on the inside.

"Why?" she ask. Gosh she is still pushing it.

"because you have a boyfriend and he wouldnt be very happy with that!" he says. Her eyes narrow into slits. He walks into are room and drops the luggage off. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the deck of the lake. We sit on the old wooden railing.He grabs my hand. I smile.

"are you ok?" he ask. I frown.

"Yess....well no.," i say," I need to ask you something and tell you something." he looks at me.

" ok ask." he says.

"What are we? I mean what are we?" I say. He pulls me to him. He gazes in my eyes.

"What do you want us to be?" he ask. I smile. I turn my face to him.

"this" I say pulling closer. I throw my hands around his neck and I pull my face in and i kiss him. He imedently responds and we soon become familer with the pattern and we continue. About 5 minutes later, we break apart. i then get down and strip of my clothes to my bathing suit. I stand on the edge and dive in. i swim back.

"Mason come on Get in!"i giggle.He kicks his shoes off and pulls his shirt off. He does a cannon ball.

"aaaahhhhh!" I squel from the water hitting my face. He pulls me close.

" You didn't let me anwser." he whispers. I giggle. He kisses me this time i'm used to it. Considering this is my first kiss. Don't laugh, i may look like a player, act like one but i will always save my first kiss. We break apart. He dunks me underwater. Once I get up he laughs. I tackle him. We find a place to sit still in the water.

"So what about this college thing were at?" I ask.

"Oh ok, everybody rents a lake house then we choose some highschoolers to room with us. Just to meet whos out there. We stay here for a 2 weeks like you packed for. We have a party on Friday. There is at least 60 lake house occupied here with us college students. We rent this place because the principal at our local college and the one at your school are siblings who own this place so they lend it us. But we have to make sure everything is cleaned by the end. We have fun. Samantha saying she is hosting is a lie. She is the party director where she organizes drinks, food, boats, skis and whatever eles. My dad of course shares the company he is a CEO of this. So this is my very own lake house. That is why is its umm......Mansion size. Haha. Did i forget to mention i'm rich?" He explains. I look at it in Awe.

"I don't care your rich. I still like you. I love that were dating." I say. He puts a confused face on. I laugh.

" were dating? I thought we were kissing for fun!" he says. I slap his arm.,"I'm just kidding!" he anwsers.

"Can we go knee boarding?" I ask. He smiles and leads me to the docking area behind the house. There is a Yayt and a Ski boat and everything eles. He puts me in the back of the expensive ski boat and starts it. He turns the song onto 'Ready or Not' . We go at a fast paste. We seem to pass another boat which i notice that has Tessa on it. They Squeal at us with beers in there hand. Tessa has a beer in her hand. She frowns at me. I wave and squeal back. We stopped dead middle in the lake. He throws the knee board in. Me knowing how to do goes first. The boat is a sparkly white its name is the 'The Pearl'i get myself postioned to the place. He starts it up, the boat goes faster and i pull myself to my knees. I unstrap the strap and i pull it tighter. Going i swerve and put one hand in the water. I do a front flip and i land it . Mason and the other boat cheer me on. I did a 360' turn. After about 10 minutes i unstrap it. i land in the water upside down. I come back up. I see Tessa jump into the water and swam fast to me.

"Mia that was frickin' awesome! Look, I'm Sorry." She says as we climb in the boat. She talks loudly over the soft purr of the engine.

"I was just mad your going to New York for college. I still want to visit you." She said. I looked around to make sure Mason didn't hear.

"shhhhh! Mason dosen't know yet. I'm telling him tonight." I say. She smiles. I look at my boyfriend, Mason and i shout at him.

"HEY MASON!!!!!!!DO YOU THINK TESSA CAN STAY WITH US AND HAVE HER OWN ROOM?!?" I shout at him. Mason smiles.

"SURE BEAUTIFUL" he yells back. She smiles.

"Did he call you beautiful? Also why can't I stay with Sam?" she ask. I feel her in on what has happened. She raises her eyebrows.

"Wow! Sam only was your friend to get to Mason? and y'all are dating." she says. I nod my head. She laughs.

"Well in my old cabin there is this guy called Rainer and he is so cute. He flirts with me." She rambles on as i drive the boat. I go into my lala land.

Copyright "WOAH! Mia watch out!. YOU ALMOST HIT THAT FRICKIN' BOAT!" she yells

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha POV

Ugh! I'm so mad. That brat stole my man once again. Me thinking oh she is giving me the go for Mason when she said hey yall need to sit in the front. I actually was starting to like the brat until when the gas station was here. She yelled all about this and that and what not only to sit in the front. Like i said what a brat. She was acting so foolish. OK i did an impulsive thing and kicked her but i swere i didn't mean to go that far.SO yea. Oh there they are now. Wait is that Tessa! I paid her $300 to stop being friends and get into a fight.

*face palm*

Copyright I'm so dumb. There is Tessa hugging Mia with a smile on her face. They park the boat and Mason comes to Mia side and kisses her cheek. My blood boils inside and my face is Turing red. Hayden. Right. Think of precious Hayden. Think of him and his smile and his hugs. Also of what he has done for you. Hayden the love of your life. Try. Im just missing him and just thinking of Hayden every time I see Mason.

I have to go see Mason. Bye Loves.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Mia POV

"There you are Love!" Samantha says to Mason. She goes and hugs him. I glare at her.

"Don't touch Mason." I say calmly to Sam. She smirks. Impulsively she kisses his cheek. He pushes her away and goes to my side.

"We're dating Samantha! So stop your unnecessary flirting and move on." Mason says. Tessa glares at Samantha.

"When?" She says smirking.

" this morning." I say. In her eyes are sadness which quickly flips to pure evilness.

"Yea, and this morning i saw flying pigs. Now why joke? He is way out of your league nerd." She says with a click of her tongue. she rolls her eyes.

"Fine this afternoon but whatever. Were still dating so move on to your low life and please leave are higher better lives." I say with a laugh.She gapes at me. She walks away very mad.

"Ok maybe that was a little to mean." mason says. I stop.

"I'm sorry." I aplogize.

We walk to the lake house. Going in i flop on the couch. I turn the tv on. Watching tv everybody from the cabin came to too. Even Samantha.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#########################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Authors Note:

Hey guise! How ya like it. The sequeal is going to happen so there will be a second book! Maybe a third. This book is pretty cool. I love y'all so much for reading. Please just skip my errors. Love you, Lovies

=)

:D

=D

Hehe!