Chapter 3: waitress and phone calls

Mia P.O.V

Aaron invited me to Rivierz the French restaurant. When I got ready i had my hair in a French braid. With a white shorts and a tank top on because after that we are going to the amusement park on the boardwalk. So once we were at the restaurant I excused my self to the bathroom. Washing my hands I heard the girls talking over the other side about the hotty here.

"Omigosh did you see him???? I wonder if he is in high school cause' I would love to have him."

" Tiff I saw him and did you see his date she looks like a frickin' hobo next to him! Gosh he is so hot!!!!!" She says. I almost gag. There talking about me. I grab my water bottle and unscrew the top and hold it behind my back. I creep over to the next side.

" i mean if I were her i would put a dress on and at least style my hair and not look like I just woke up and her hair color is so dyed i can tell her roots our brown. Her ratty shorts totally make up the hobo style. I bet we can make him ditch her and come with us." She laughs loudly.

"Even her mama must be disappointed by her ratchet looks I mean what a disappointment! Even she looks like a homeless girl who is a loser." The other one laughs. I lose it I step out in my sandels. The blonde who made the hobo joke, glares at me and her sidekick with brown hair who made the mama joke just stares with her mouth open.

"Oh look who it is hobo girl!" The blonde laughs. The brown headed still has her mouth opened.

"Close your mouth honey or flies will come in" I tell her. I look at the blonde.

"Hobo girl has a name." I say gripping the water bottle.

"Oh look Karen, she just admitted she is looking like a hobo!" She snickers. I roll my eyes. She is full of plastic.

" at least my looks are natural and my daddy doesn't have to give me plastic surgery cause his daughter doesn't have good looks." She gasp as I eye her nose job. Karen steps up.

"What do you want anyway its not like we did any harm to you! No wonder nobody likes you!" She snaps back.

"Shut up nerd! Put your glasses back on and go back and be the loser you were always! Everyone knows you were a little shy girl back in junior high till you met this girl oh yea i remember y'all from school! So shut up and go cry." I brush her off. She whimpers.

"Ugly, player, and heartbreaker! Gosh what a...." She squeals when I pour water on her hair and Karen. They squeal as I walk out. Aaron is on the phone.

"Mom just give her tylonal I'm on a date. Her fever will go down. Tell her i love her and I will be home soon......I know mom......it's just a date!.......ok.....tell her i she takes it she can have ice cream tomorrow. I know.....ok love you bye mom!" He hangs up and looks at me I put my hands on my hips.

"May I ask who you were you talking to?" I smirk.

"Just my ummmm..... Sister! Yea sister!" I roll my eyes and take a seat. I pick m menu up and read like its the most amazing thing ever.

" hey y'all my name is Terri and I will be your server for today and what would like to drink?" She ask with her blonde hair in pinky tails and pink lip gloss I roll my eyes.

"Coke" he says flirty! I groan quietly.

"Coke" I glare at her and she scowls at me. She smiles at Aaron and giggles. All I wanted to do was tear those pinky tails off her head and punch her southern accent out of her mouth.

'Gosh Mia, jealous much? Stop being violent!'

"Don't worry I will be here faster then you can say waitress." She giggles and winks.

"Take your time" he says and winks. She blushes. As soon as she leaves i glare at him.

"Why must you flirt when on our date?!? That's not even right! Who does that?" I whisper/yell at him. He smirks.

"Apparently me. It's just a date it's not like we're dating. Leave or get over it." He says laughing. I sigh and get up. He frowns.

"We'll I guess then bye. I really hate when people do that! So really, bye I had a blast when you flirted with that waitress not even bothering to do that to me. So I'm off have fun by yourself or OH, I know why don't you invite that southern bell with you!" I say a little bit louder now walking outside. We now our outside.

"I might just do that!" He growls at me clearly mad.

"Good as long as I'm not," I take a breath, "in the picture." I yell back. Then I walk off leaving him stranded there alone. I probably made the smartest decision of my life.

Aaron POV

Well my date Mia left me even though I tried to be nice. Really! Now I have to go home to my sick daughter. Coming home my mom was in the kitchen. She smiles when I walk through the door then frowns.

"What did you scare her off? Can't you bring at least one decent nice, girl home! You don't bring any!" She bumps me on the head lightly. I groan and sit on the couch.

"No mom, she left me." I sigh and throw my head in my hands. She frowns.

"Why is that?" She asks.

"Maybe because I flirted with a hot waitress to make her jealous so she will confess her love for me. Ok maybe not the love part but because she is very cute when she is jealous." I chuckle. My mom groans which I laugh.

"AARON! That is not a way to treat a girl! I love you Hun but...... I need you to settle down now whats the girls name?" She rolls her eyes.

"Mia Zarrie! She is so beautiful! I really doubt she will hate summer while though she is arrogant and stubborn!" I brag. Moms smile widens.

"Mia! Her mom is my best friend!!!! Mia is a sweet heart please don't break her heart although she might break yours! But stay with her!!"

"Mom you know I can't guaranteed that? And what do you mean she might break my heart?!? Mom I'm the one who those that!" I laugh.

"Oh no! You haven't heard?!? She is the girl 'player' in this town. Maybe it would be good you and her stayed together then y'all will be equal. Or if she breaks your heart you will stop. " mom says.

"But mom....." I'm cut off.

"Brilliant Lin! My son will not be a player as much I have to call Melanie!" She speaks her thoughts and walks off. I get my phone out and call her.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mia"

"Come back to apologize?" She sneers.

"Well, no" but I'm cut off by her.

"We'll what do you want,"she hisses,"Aaron I swear... If your no here to apologize then get the heck off the phone."

"Wait! My mom wants your family to come over for dinner. She knows your mom. And I'm sorry?" I say.

"Fine!" She sneers and hangs up.

>~<*>~<*>~<*>~<

I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile I have had writers block!

IMPORTANT!¡!

I need a knew character suggest a name in comments with age and description! It can be your name or somebody you made up! I don't care!

Love y'all! Mwah!💋

Emma