Chapter 2: eating and Toddlers

Mia's P.O.V.  

After the date, I went home and got some sleep. My best friend Tessa, invites me to a party. I love going to party's so much me and Tessa could party till we drop!! 

On the way to the party in the dress Tessa made me wear which is tight hot pink strapless dress with a black short jacket. And also High sparkly hot pink heels!my hair is curled which reaches past my back. Once we arrive we can already hear Lady gagas music JUST DANCE. As we walk Into the Mansion we see  

the make shift dance floor that used to be the living room. The flashing of the strobe lights hurts my eyes and makes me a little too dizzy. This place is packed, full of teens and strangers. Everyone is dancing. Me and Tessa stay to the side lines so we dont get to crowded. Tessa Starts to walk over to this boy, and i stay there.

"Mia!!!Come meet Aaron! He is good friend of mine as in we known each other Forever!!" She yells over the loud music. Aaron! I walk over and meet him not bothering to look at him.

"Hi, my names Aaron you must be Mia?" he says in a deep voice. I look at his out strech hand and shake and then i look up. I gasp. Its that guy i saw on the beach this day is getting better and better.

"Hey im Mia. Nice to meet you..." I say in a light flirtatous voice.

"Oh Mia, Lets go hit the dance floor this party rocks!!!! There even playing my favorite song!!!! Which is IMMA BE!!!!" Tessa whoops and hollers. I follow her to the dance floor and I start to dance like there is no tomorrow. All of a sudden my favorite song comes on . Everyone starts to sing. 

'I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drum  

What a shame that you came here with someone 

So while your here in my arms let make the most of the night like we're going to 

DIE YOUNG!!!!' We all start to jump. That's really all I remember from waking up. 

Aaron's POV  

Ugh gosh what a headache and woah why is my bed shaking up and Down. Then a someone pinches my cheek and giggles. Oh GOSH let me sleep. 

"Daddy,daddy,daddy!" She squeals.  

"Summer, let daddy sleep." I tell her. She whines. 

"Daddy wanna eat!eat! Eat!!!!" She squeals and continues to jump on the bed. 

She hits me on the head. 

"Sh...Gosh! That hurt Summer tell me sorry." 

"I sorry daddy!" She hugs me. 

"It's ok summer i Love you!" I kiss her. 

"Now eat?" She questions. I smile. I pick her up and bring her to the kitchen and set her in her new pink high chair. She bangs on her high chair her . I get cereal and pour it into a plastic bowl. I sit down next to her. That's when I remember what happened last night. 

!Flashback!

"Come On! Lets go dance!" Mia says pulling on my arm. I put my drink down and I follow her. She starts to dance like nobody knew. I started to dance. Just by holding her wrist with her back facing me and kinda swaying. She frowns. I silently curse myself underneath my breath. So I let her go and just start to dance. She is so breath taking I almost kiss her right then and there. She smirks. I roll my eyes. She walks to me. 

"Go get me a drink babe." She whispers in my ear. I nod and causally walk away oblivious to the looks I'm getting getting from girls. I walk to the mini bar and order one soda and one beer. I really don't know what as wants. Walking to her she is already dancing in the middle the circle cleared and people around her. 

She meets eye contact with me and I hold it. She smirks and still dances. Then still out of it she just walked over to me and grabs the one with beer. She guzzles down. I take a slow sip of the sprite. She then wraps her hands behind my neck and her fingers play with my hair. I look up and see her face she chucked under her breath. I can feel her hot warm breath in my face. She then pulls away. I laugh. This girl has to be kidding! She really..... I walk to the bar and order this time beer for me. I take a sip.' 

*~* 

*****~~~~~~~~~~****~~~~~~* 

So how did you like it? Aaron is just dreamy right? Lol anyway! 

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW