Chapter 4: Aarons a what?!?

Mia POV

I can't describe how mad and nervous i am. Really! My family and I are going over to the Colts house for dinner. My mom practically fainted when she heard. Since they just arrived to visit. My mom rushes to her car and brought out a bag that said JCP on it and hands it to me.

"Mia! I brought you this dress and you must wear it tonight! Now go try it on with these shoes from DSW." She says. She rushes me upstairs and throws me in my room.

"Hurry, Mia, hurry!" She jumps like an teenager.

I look at the dress. It's purple and is a short, tight dress that has one sleeve and It has ruffles in the middle. It's back dips down low and I have to wear those flowers things that cover your stuff. My shoes are purple velvet pumps that have a platform and our very HIGH heels. I walk out and my mom looks shocked. She puts one hand on her chest.

"My gosh, Mia. You have grown up so well. Turn around! Wow Mia your beautiful. " she gasp.

"Thanks mom." I smile.

"Now go do your hair while I go put my dress on." She walks away.

I walk to my master bathroom. My hair is in slight curls at the bottom but straight at top. I brush my waist length hair and pull into loose pinky tails. I sit down and do my make-up. I first put my cover girl B-B cream on then, blush, then I do my eye shadow kinda light purple and white and then blend. I then put my pink baby lips on. I smear some gloss over the baby lip. I look at my self and smile. I dig in my jewelry box. I find what I'm looking for and pull it out they are diamond earrings that dangle down. They were my grandmothers and they were passed down to me. I put them on and smile. I walk to the master guest room and I see my mother doing make-up.

"Mom let me do your hair!" I beg. She sits in the pull out velvet seat. I start to brush her red shoulder length hair. I use my curling iron and curl her hair. I do a braid to the side and pin it around. She claps in happiness.

We make our way downstairs and the men clap in approval. My brother eyes.

"Hmmm sis very appropriate! Not too much cleavage and not to much leg! And also your back is way to Low!!!!! Sister! Fine then ok we can go now!" Hayden nods. My mom shakes her head and laughs and dad eyes Hayden.

"Hayden David Zarrie! Go get dressed in your clothes we bought you!" My dads voice booms and echoes. Hayden laughs nervously and goes up.

The door bell rings. I run to the door. A brunette stands there smiling. She hugs me.

"Hi! I'm Hayden's girlfriend, Samantha, call me Sam. Though you must be his little sister! It feels like I already know you!" She walks in I smile.

My mom and dad hug her.

"HAYDEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" My mom yells.

Hayden comes down and blushes. He is in kahaki pants and a tucked in formal yellow polo shirt and nice brown leather shoes. I laugh. We all pile into the car.

Aaron POV

"Summer you can't wear your princess costume to the restaurant! Wear your other pink sundress please!" I ask my whining toddler.

She hakes her head and pouts.

"No,no,no,no daddy!" She says. Then tickle her and unzip her tiny outfit. She whimpers when she realizes what I do. As soon as I get her dressed we head downstairs.

"Daddy, I wuv yhu." She yells then hugs me. We walk outside we're there are dark clouds and light thunder. Crap it's going to rain.

I laugh. We then get in the car. As on the way there i get a text.