Part 4

Best Friend --

# Part 4

-- Recap

You and Corahn had sex all night .. Well lets say , you and Corahn made love all night .

-- Recap Over ---

Your Laying down ontop of Corahn , he shakes you.

Corahn ; Baby Girl , Wake Up . . We have school . .

You sit up and moan really loud. You look down and see that his dixk is still inside of you .

Corahn ; *smirks* get up before I tear yo ass up even more. You get up and limp to the bathroom. He comes in after you still with the condom on.

Corahn ; one more round before we go to school baby ? You nod and he enters you slowly.

You ; ( Moans Softly )

Corahn ; (Stroking Slow But Hard At the same time )

You ; ( moaning louder , trying to get Away)

Corahn ; ( Grabs your waist and pulls you back , making himself go deeper )

You ; ( Screams while tilting you head back )

Corahn ; ( Pulling on your hair , smacking your ass , going faster )

You ; ( Gets Real Tight , Cums On Him And bites lip real hard )

Corahn ; ( cums in the condom and pulls out slowly )

You Sit up And look at him in the mirror , He smirks.

# SKIPPP #

( School Time )

Your on corahn's back while you guys are walking to school , when you finally get there , you get off his back and walk to your locker , when you get your books out , he turns you around and kisses you real hard and passionate . You pull away slowly , seeing bitches hating left to right . You suck on his bottom lip pulling away. When you finally pull away , Corahn crew is right behind him waiting .

Corahn ; ( Smacks your ass ) alright Bæ , ill see you after school. You nod walking to your class , when you get in there you see ??? .

??? ; .....