Part O8

RECAP ---- 

( roc is suprising you by asking you to be his girl ) 

Over .---

you look at roc in shock , while nodding , he puts the Neckalace on your neck and kisses you , your mom is in the background laughing 

your mom : aww . you guys are so cute. . when your mom walked away , roc deepend's the kiss by adding his tongue , after 5 minutes of making out , you finally decide to pull away because you feel throw up coming up your throat , you run to the bathroom , throw up in the toilet , roc and your mom come in behind you . 

Roc ; baby ?!?!??! , are you okay ? he asks rubbing your back . after you finish throwing up you lay down in bed , roc lays on the side of you , your mom comes in the room and gives you a towel to put on your head . after she leaves you finally decide to speak . 

you ; Baby .. um , i think im preganat 

Roc ; if you are . i promise ill be the best father you'll ever want . you smile and kiss him . what you didn't know , your mom was listening to the whole conversation . 

YM ; your preganat ?!?!?!? 

You ; um .. n-no , 

YM ; yn , you just told roc your preganat , your a little slut , i didn't treat you like this , i should have let your dad beat on you instead of putting him in jail .  You look at her in shock , shedding tears , she walks out the room . 

You ; i can't believe she said that *Crying* 

Roc ; *rocking you back and forth * shh baby .. were gonna leave this house .. you can move in with me . i dont live with my family anymore . *smiles* 

you nod , you and roc start packing your clothes , when your finished you take all your bags downstairs . your mother looks at you in shock .

YM ; yn .. i didn't mean what i said upstairs .. please stay . 

You ; mom no .. im leaving , im preganat and i dont want you near my baby , go bail dad out of jail .. he'll be happy to see you .  after that you and roc leave out the house leaving her speechless. 

You ; Bye Mommy .. you say shedding tears. 

tbccccccccc . 

3+ Votes 5+ Comments ! <3