Part O1 Full

Best Friends ----

# Full Part 1 .

--- Recap ---

The teacher told you to take off your glasses , when you took them off , she looked at your eyes.

--------

The Teacher ; Yn .. Have you been crying ? You heard Santo Chuckle.

You ; Uh Yeah .. You say looking down.

The Teacher ; Um okay , we'll get to work .. She says. You look down and start working , When you finish , you pull out your phone and start playing a game again. After everybody else finishes , it's time for your next period , you and santo have all the periods together , While your walking out the classroom , the first thing you see is Corahn locking lips with his ex girlfriend , you snatch off the promise ring he gave you and threw it in his face , He pulls away , and comes up with some dumb ass excuse again.

You ; I don't wanna hear it Corahn , me and you are done .. Forever. You say walking away with roc , your hurt inside because today's y'all anniversary and what present does he give you ? A cheating on present , when you walk in 2 period you sit all the way in the back and put your glasses back on. This teacher doesn't say anything , when he looks at you , he licks his lips. You just ignore him.

# SKIPPP #

You're walking home with roc because he asked to walk you home , when you guys get home he asks If he could stay for a little while , you say sure and unlock the door then walk up to your room , when you both get up to your room , you lock the door and sit on the bed . He scoots closer to you and wraps his arm around your neck ,

Roc ; so um Yn .. I heard you and Corahn broke up today. You sigh getting ready to cry.

You ; yeah we did .. On our anniversary .. You say crying. Roc wipes your tears and lifts up your chin . He leans in and you lean in , when your lips finally meet , you climb on top of him deepening the kiss , you suck on his tongue while he grabs your booty , He pulls away slowly and pushes you off then sits up ..

Roc ; Uhh .. I-I gotta go .. He hurries leaving you there Speech'Less .

:x