Part O3

Best Friends ----

-- Recap ---

You were trying to go to sleep , when you were finally dozing off , you heard a knock on the door

--- Recap Over ---

You walk downstairs and gasp.

You ; Corahn .. What are you doing here ?

Corahn ; .. I came to apologize .. I'm sorry for kissing Marie yesterday , i promise you , I put this on my mom and dad baby , I won't cheat on you again. He says while pulling out a promise ring and putting it on your finger .

You smile , jump on him and kiss him passionately , he depends the kiss by grabbing your ass , you moan in his mouth .

( Roc POV )

I brought flowers to go and apologize to Yn for leaving her like that , when I got there , I seen her kissing Corahn , it broke my heart into pieces , that should be me right now , but I guess.

" Man fuck these flowers" I say throwing them on the floor walking away hurt.

( Roc POV Over )

- back to Yn -

Corahn closed the door and pushed you against the wall , you moan in his mouth while wrapping your legs around his waist , He walks upstairs still kissing you and lays you on the bed. He pulls off his shirt and kisses your neck.

WARNING !

- RateD - R -

After Corahn pulled off his shirt you knew what was going down , you aren't a virgin , you just know he's big .

After he pulls off his shirt he strips down to his boxers and start taking off your clothes , admiring your body , he kisses your waist all the way down to your Diamoxd , He pulls your panties down with his teeth. You bite your lip looking at him.

Corahn: *pulls your waist close to his lips * Your aware I haven't eaten right ?

You: *smiles* eat up. He French kisses your Diamoxd Causing you to gasp , He pushes his tongue further inside wiggling it around.

You: A-Ah Corahn !! *pushes his head deeper*

Corahn: * Sucks on your insides while fingering you*

You: Uhh Corahn !! Yess !! You say while cumming on his fingers .

He swallows your cum and stands over you while putting on a condom , Stroking himself. He Enters you aggressively , you gasp in his ear while he pounds you . You moan really loud while scratching up his back .

* Four Hours Later *

It's 11:00 at night and your laying on top of Corahn playing in his hair while he sleeps.

You: I love you baby.. You say whispering lowly laying your head on his chest , falling asleep shortly after .

❤❤✌ I like this story more than my other one lol ,

Comment and tell me how I did on the freaky part please ? Ill appreciate it , oh and vote :)

..