TDSOM - Chapter 5

© 2013 Jerace2

Hey lovelies, I just want to thank you guys for being so supportive and patient to my updates. I really do apologize for my lack of updates. A lot of things have been going on in my life and well; school’s a big part of it. URGH. I hate not being able to update for you guys. :(

Well, I’ve managed to update it today and I really hope you guys like it! :)

 Chapter 5

[Dmitri’s POV]

Yes, I’m emotionally and mentally fucked up. Those four months were hell. I’m practically living six feet under without Myra’s attention and existence. Two months into her coma and I began to realize that my wolf wasn’t responding or surfacing as much as he’d been when Myra was around.

So like every other normal humans, I have needs. Moreover, I’m an Alpha and this meant that my needs are basically insatiable. I’m not ignorant and knew right from the start that the minx had wanted me to herself, but I’ve always rejected her. Of course, overtime, the situation changed and I became easily irritable. Katherine took notice of those changes instantly and started to seduce me. Of course, she succeeded and I’ve been using her for two months now.

No strings attached.

“I love you baby.” She says as she runs her fingers through my hair. She’s lying atop of me, naked. The skin-to-skin contact is amazing and it turns me on. However, when she says that L word, I’m instantly turned off.

Kate always says that after our regular fucks. I don’t understand why she just doesn’t get that no-strings-attached rule. This rule has been implemented when we first fucked. We had consensus. Saying this to me now makes me feel irritated. Period.

I remove her hand from my hair and got up from the bed, naked. Putting on my boxers, I felt her burning holes at my back. I don’t know why but I feel that it’s something got to do with the L word. Again, I’d like to emphasize no-strings-attached. I thought as I rolled my eyes.

“Dmitri…” She whines, trying to get my attention.

Suppressing an exasperated sigh, I turn to face her. “Yes, Kate?” I ask, cocking my head to the side.

Kate pouts and rose up from the bed, gloriously naked. The sight turns me on so badly and I want to take her again. Unconsciously, my friend down south reacted to that and the ever-so-observant Kate noticed. Instantly, she grinned.

“Say you love me, Dmitri. I know you do, because your friend sure reacts to me real quickly.” She beams and grasps my very prominent erection. Very slowly and sensually, she begins to stroke it through my boxers.

My lips went dry and my breathing hiked up. “No, Kate. We agreed to this, remember? You said no strings attached and we both agreed to it. We’re not supposed to have any emotional attachments.”

Gradually, she sinks to her knees and peels my boxers off of me. Then, she looks into my eyes as she licks the head and twirls her tongue around the tip. Crap! With her giving me head, I can hardly think at all.