TDSOM - Chapter 1

© 2013 Jerace2

It’s been only three days and I’m already receiving an overwhelming response to continue with this story. Yay!!! You guys really made my day. I’m so glad that y’all like this :) Hope you’ll continue to support me :3

Enjoy xx

**

Previously on Prologue... 

“Don’t fight me, Myra. I won’t take no for an answer!” I growled and pulled her tightly against my body.

“No! Get off me!!” She shrieked, trying to push me away.

My breath hiked up and growled lowly in my chest. “You will obey me, Myra. I’m your alpha and your mate. Do not test my patience!” My wolf gradually took over and my human side slipped away from me slowly. She continued to push me away, which made my wolf side more aggressive, thinking that Myra is going to reject us if we didn’t act fast.

I know for sure that I’m going to claim her today whether she likes it or not. “You’re mine!” and faintly heard a ‘No!’ before my canines sink into her neck, claiming her as mine and making us as one.

_________________________________________ 

Chapter 1 

[Myra’s POV]

As soon as his canines sink into my skin, a mixture of sensations hit me like a bullet train. As cliché as it sounds, I felt complete. It’s like my whole world suddenly became brighter and full of vibrant colors. I let out a breathless gasp as Dmitri ground into me, pulling me against him tighter and his canines digging deeper into my flesh.

Lust.

Want.

Need. 

Love. 

The feelings pouring from him were so overwhelming that I felt my eyes roll back. Gripping onto him tighter, I pulled him towards my body closer if that’s even possible. The heat was rolling between us in waves and I took the time to bathe in that warmth. Slowly, Dmitri pulled away and unconsciously, I whimpered at the loss of his lips on my skin.

Opening my eyes, I watched as his green eyes bore into mine while he licks appreciatively at the mark he had just created- the mark that made me his, and the mark that bound us together as one.

I shivered lightly when his tongue licks at my raw spot. He smirked as he withdrew from the spot, lowering his lips onto mine and kissing me softly and gently, unlike the ones previously, which were hot and full of passion. His gentleness caused me to voluntarily melt into him and savor his minty taste as our tongues dance playfully and teasingly.

His wolf was contented and pleased that we’ve completed the marking. As for my wolf, she felt the same as well but craved even more for her mate even when he’s still right here with us!

Gosh, you stupid wolf! What are we going to do when we’re out of here?

Who cares? We have our mate with us now. You should be happy! She says.

But… What about Garrett? What am I going to tell him?

That’s your problem. Not mine, now concentrate on the freaking kiss woman! My wolf scolded.

Dmitri pulled away and looked at me, concerned. “What’s wrong, baby? Am I hurting you?” His eyes shone pain, anguish and regret. The regret was mostly because he’d forced himself on me. But honestly, that didn’t bug me at all.