Luffy x reader x Law - Captain

I have to use Law in this, I'm sorry but it's just ...

Life on the Straw Hat crew was hectic.

Sure, (Name) was happy that her captain had agreed to bring her along in the alliance, but the crew was ... Interesting.

There was a swordsman with a terrible sense of direction, a greedy navigator, a scaredy-cat sniper, a perverted cook, a talking reindeer, a woman that enjoyed talking about gore, a prideful cyborg, a talking skeleton and to match the crew, a childish captain made of rubber.

Even so, (Name) found herself drawn to the pirate crew. The way that they fought and defended each other, and how they had on repeated occasions won against all odds.

Not to mention (Name) had found herself falling for the captain. She somehow found his childish personality cute, but couldn't admit her feelings to anyone, not even her own captain, Law.

-

(Name) sat on the lion's head, staring out at the ocean, despite being told on multiple occasions that it was Luffy's seat.

"(Name)-ya?" She heard Law's familiar deep voice ask.

"Yeah?" She replied, turning around to face him.

"Can I...?" He gestured to the spot next to her.

"Yeah, sure. That would be great." She smiled.

He seated himself on the lion's head next to her, and out of reflex she leaned on his shoulder.

"(Name)-ya, what do you think about Luffy-ya and the rest of the Straw Hats?" Law asked, glancing at her.

"They're really nice. A bit weird, but nice. And Luffy's really funny." A childish giggle escaped her lips.

"Is that so?" He murmured. He had liked the (H/C) haired girl for a while, ever since she had joined his crew when he saved her from evil pirates that had planned to make her a slave.

"Law, I don't want to go back to the way it was before. I don't want this alliance to end." (Name) whispered, drawing her knees to her chest.

"I don't think we'll ever be enemies of this crew. We just won't be allies. We're rivals, as both me and Luffy-ya want the One Piece, and only one of us can have it." He sighed. He knew she had feelings for the captain of this crew.

"I see."

"(Name)-ya, I won't hold it against you if you want to join this crew." Law said quietly. He just wanted her to be happy, so he didn't mind letting her go.

"I don't know... I just..." She began to tear up. "I don't want to have to decide."

"Then don't." Law replied shortly. "Go with your instincts."

"Thanks Law." She hugged the black haired male, as she clambered down from the lion head to find Luffy.

"It's ok." Law smiled after her. He decided tha it would be fine if she joined this crew, that he would be able to see her happy.

That was enough for him.

Aww Law-Kun, let me give you a hug /('~')/

I know this is meant to just be Luffy X readers, but this idea came into my head whilst I was doing Law revision Lol.