Chapter 17: This Helps Me To Think All Through the Night

Fallyn's POV

~~~

My body feels so warm right now, like sleeping with a heated blanket and I feel happy, the happiest I've been since the morning before I walked into Kat's room and found her, gone.

I snuggled up to my large pillow, then the pillow moved.

Not expecting anything but me to be in bed I jumped back in surprise.

The bed beneath me disappeared for a moment before I was pulled onto it once more.

"I thought you might be awake." My eyes opened and I looked at Frank who was looking sleepy with his arm around my waist. My face went bright red as I realised I'd been using Frank Iero as my human pillow, it didn't help when he gave me a grin and my heart turned over.

I'd had my head on his chest, along with my arm and I felt like I'd overstepped so many boundaries. Did I sleep like this the whole time?

"I'm so, so sorry." I said without moving away, not a single part of me wanted to move an inch.

"It's fine, you make an excellent hot water bottle, remember to put that on your résumé." I giggled, any panic I'd felt before was now gone with his goofy smile.

Despite me having a whole queen size bed to sleep in I'd somehow managed to end up on his side with my arms around him.

Please tell me I didn't do anything else stupid in my sleep.

"What's the time?" I glanced at the clock on the nightstand and squinted to read the time, the room was too bright.

10:23

I've been asleep for a while, a long while. Gerard's probably woken up and knocked on my door by now. For some reason I felt embarrassed at the thought of having any member of the band walk in to see Frank and I in the same bed, even if we weren't doing anything.

Before I moved my head and arm away from his chest he hugged me to him and my brain started giggling like an idiot while my heart raced.

Peanut chirped at the bottom of the bed and I grinned at her cute little face while I got out of the bed.

"Do you wanna see if the guys are awake?" I adjusted my pyjama top and picked up Peanut.

"Sure, but first I have to put on some day clothes and brush my hair."

At the end of the day I'm a girl and I act like one when I'm around a cute guy who made me forget every word I'd ever learnt.

"You're hanging out with guys who avoid showers and rarely brush their hair, it doesn't matter what you're wearing."

I thought for a moment before shrugging and agreeing. We went into Gee's room via the hallway and within three knocks he answered the door and smiled at me.

My stomach rumbled and I immediately remembered I didn't have dinner last night because I'd ended up having a supernatural motivated spazz out and stayed in Franks room.

Peanut jumped out of my arms and trotted into the room as if she owned the place.

I could see Ray, Bob and Mikey standing in the background and talking happily, they also appeared to be dressed in day clothes and groomed, unlike me.

Gerard looked happier than usual while he apologised for not getting back earlier and I told him it was no problem. A part of me was kinda glad he didn't get back earlier, otherwise I wouldn't have woken up in a bed I preferred over mine.

"We were thinking of going to a diner or something for breakfast, you wanna come with us?" I nodded and grinned, food sounds like a great idea right now, I miss food very much.