Chapter 14: The Hotel Bella Muerte

Fallyn's POV

~~~

"Fallyn, you need to wake up and get dressed. We're almost in the city now and you'll have to get off the bus when we get to the hotel."

My eyes didn't wanna open, the beds warm and I was having a nice dream.

"No reality right now." I mumbled and rolled my face into the pillow while Gerard shook the mattress in an attempt to wake me up.

"Yes reality. Unless you want to show up at the hotel in your pyjamas you're gonna need to get dressed and put on some normal clothes."

Mmm, I don't wanna get up.

The dream I was having had been fantastic and I never wanted it to end.

I'd been outside at a festival watching Panic! At The Disco perform.

My clothes looked great and my hair didn't look horrible.

The weather had been fantastic, not too warm and not too cold.

But the best part was that I'd been there with Katelyn...and a guy, a very cute one.

Gerard sighed next to me and I got the sweet taste of victory when I thought that he was about to leave me with my dream.

Then the guy that I'd been dreaming about minutes ago walked into the room.

"Hang on, I've got this."

Before I was given a chance to say or do anything my body along with the blankets was lifted up and I was carried out of the room.

Frank placed me in a seat at the kitchen table and put a cup of tea in front of me.

The blankets were still wrapped around every part of my body but I managed to free my arm so I could pick up the cup.

"I applaud your unconventional methods." Gerard went to the coffee pot as Frank sat across from me at the table.

The drink woke me up and I blinked away the remnants of sleep while the microwave pinged in the background.

"You're mean, I was enjoying the bed, the pillow felt nice and soft..."

My mind drifted off as I thought of the wonderful bed that Frank had abruptly taken me from.

"You know what would feel even better? Putting on day clothes and brushing your teeth so you'll be ready to check in at the hotel with the rest of us." Frank took a sip from a cup of coffee that looked like it had gone cold, he didn't seem to notice though.

Gee placed a bowl of vegetables in front of me, I said thank you and began to eat immediately.

"What's the time?" I asked no one in particular around a mouthful of food.

Yeah I know that you aren't supposed to talk with your mouth full but my manners had severely declined after a couple of days surrounded by guys.

"Four. You were out for ages. Did you happen to take any sleeping pills? If so I want what you're having." I laughed a little bit and moved over so Gerard could sit next to me at the table.

"I'm sorry, I used all my sleeping pills today. Did I really sleep that long?"

"It was ages, you went to sleep at sometime around three in the morning. You slept for thirteen hours."

That was like forever, even for me who could and would spend all day in bed happily.

"Thirteens a bad number, throw some salt over your shoulder."