***A Note From The Author***

I'd like to take some special time out of this book, fanfic, story...whatever the fuck its called to celebrate the upcoming chapter.

My twentieth chapter!

Hooray for small success!

I've have writing this whole thing on my iPod and I've proofed it at four am with the help of my wonderful Mother.

I'd also like to thank, in no particular order.

Green tea.

Quick cooking veggies,

Hot water bottles,

Auto correct (I love you but sometimes I want to kill you),

My playlist that consists of MCR, BVB & P!ATD, ATL, SWPB, D.R.U.G.S

My lighting typing thumbs I definitely didn't get from my Mum.

And my readers, one of the greatest propellants of my four am story writing.

Everything I write is usually for pleasure and because I enjoy creating stories (and lying) but being able to share it with people all across the world makes things so freaking awesome.

I may not update stories for a while, or it my seem like I've give up on writing them but I promise all will be updated.

I said earlier that I write for pleasure, that's why not every story is updated all the time. If I feel like I'm forcing a story it'll be crap and I don't want my beloved readers to be stuck with crap.

Give me time to find my inner muse and refresh my creation.

So once more I'd like to thank all of you guys, you are some of the best people in the whole world and it brings a smile to my face to look at how many reads I've gotten and see it go up overnight or to just know you've read up to this point.

One last thing before I go and leave you guys to continue reading my story that I think of as a kid.

I'm going to a All Time Low concert in September!!!!!!!!!

So much excitement right now!!!!!

Thank you JellyBears!

Here is the largest, most decadent, imaginary chocolate ice-cream cake in the whole world.

I love you all so much and I hope you get to meet the bands and people you idolise.

Here's my selfcoveted Chapter 20!