Chapter Six:Accidental Meetup

Chapter Six: Accidental Meetup

"Sit down and held that hand out for me. I would say please but I'm not that kind of guy." A sly smirked formed in his lips and I find myself staring. I never felt like this before or I ever. I snorted. Deprived of human contact, I remind myself. Maybe that's the reason I'm speechless right now. Like speechless, speechless. I never been speechless in my entire eighteen years of life except this moment. He was being gentle, cleaning my hand. "This will sting a little." He pour antiseptic on my hand and I didn't even flinch. I was more focus on the fact that this model like creature is talking to me and staring straight in my face. Who is this guy? My eyebrows furrowed.

"You know, I saw what you did to Matthew." He briefly glance at me. I must have a confused expression on my face. "Matthew Frekk. The guy you punch." My eyebrows shot up in recognition.

Snorting. "He deserves it though."

"Sure he does." He said, shrugging. "There you go. All done." He said smirking, satisfied at his handiwork. I bet his mentally patting his back for a job well done. I lifted my bandage hand, examining the damage for the first time. Whoa. I really outdone myself this time. I shake my head. "You should feel relieve that there is no broken bones. Cuts and torn ligaments only. I guess it will naturally heal for a few weeks." He said shrugging.

I stared at him. "Why would I listen to you? Are you a doctor?" I face palm myself. Clearly, it's not what I'm thinking but it just came out. Naturally. What. The. Hell. Clearly in his presence I can't think straight.

Amusement flash in his eyes. "No, I am not a doctor. Just a regular student like you. I'm Alexander Stone. By the way I'm curious, why did you punch that poor wall?"

Shrugging. "Careful, curiosity kills the cat. I guess, it's the only one tempting at the moment. I didn't regret it though." I glance at my wrap arm. "Not one bit."

"Sure you are." He get up from the chair in front of me. "I took too long here already." He glanced at his gold wrist watch. "I should probably go."

Nodding at him. "Thanks."

"No problem." He started walking to the door. Before he walk out, I called at him.

"Hey! I'm Selena by the way."

He smiled, walking out the door.

"Alexander Stone." I said testing his name rolling on my tongue. What a sexy name.

♥♥♥

A series of knocks wake me up from my deep slumber. I hate when someone or anyone disturbed my beauty sleep. I grab my phone at the night stand and glared at the screen. Who in their right mind wake me up at six in the morning. Oh I know. Someone banging my door down at this very moment.

Another series of impatient knocks sounded outside my door. Groaning and pissed off, I drag myself up my comfortable bed. "Don't worry my ever reliable and the most comfortable bed, I shall return after I will murder whoever stand outside that damn door."

Opened the door to find Sam, in front of me grinning like an idiot.

"You know I could strangle you right now, right here right? What do you want?" I snapped.

Her face crunched up. "Oh, not a morning person I see. I baked a cheese cake and I thought why not share it with my most favorite person in the world." She held up the deliciously smelled cake in front of me. Rolling my eyes, I suddenly closed the door in her face.

Feeling tired, I couldn't keep my eyes open wider. They felt so heavy that I can't fight to stay them open. I was suddenly jerk awake from Sam's whiny voice from the other side.

"Come on, Lena. Can't you just let me in? Please let me in. I bake this cake especially for you."

"Go away Sam. Keep that up and I might strangle you for real at the hallway." I listened for a few seconds. Feeling victorous, I started slowly walking toward my bed but halted when the knocking came again. Feeling frustrated, I trash, pulled my hair and puffed. Storming to the door again, I swing it open with force. I was suddenly shove to the side with a strong force passing inside the room. I catch myself before I embarrassed myself falling in my butt. The glacial glare I send Sam could freeze the Sahara. She ignore me while keep looking around my room. I followed her movements with my eyes with my arms crossed above my chest.

"Geez Lena, why, you have the most homey dorm here." She said sarcastically glancing at me, then back to examining the papers scattered in my desk. Ignoring the glares I sent her way.

Rolling my eyes, I proceed to the small kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Leaning inside, "What you want your highness? Soda? Water? Coffee? Tea?"

"Coffee is fine." I scoffed looking at her satisfied expression. She is laying comfortably in my bed.

Sorry my most comfortable bed that I ever slept in my entire life, I let some stranger sleep in you. I thought with a sad face. I don't know where that over protective side of me came from.

"Coffee it is." Sam eyed me, from her laying position, moving gracefully in the small kitchen. I pulled out the needed materials for making a cup of coffee. After a few minutes, I grab the steaming two cups of coffee. I set the cup in my coffee table in the lounge area and took a sip. Closing my eyes from the rich bitter taste of it, I let out a satisfied sigh. I opened my eyes to see Sam looking at me in amusement. "What?"

"Coffeeholic." She stated, taking a sip from her cup.

It's true though. I could drink up to eight cups of coffee a day. That'd how addicted I am. Shrugging, I took more sips.

"I heard Mr. Rease summoned you in his office."

I groaned, all the emotions yesterday coming back to me full force. My left eyebrow twitch and I set the cup back in the table. Sam eyed my injured hand and raised an eyebrow. Rolling my eyes, " He bring out the worst in me." I said looking at my left hand still wrap in bandage. My mind suddenly drifted to the peircing blue eyes staring intensely at me. Alexander Stone. A gently shook my head clearing my mind, thinking of him. "He said I need to be punish for my knocking out their quarterback."

"What a bastard." She hissed. "I'm sorry though." Her face change to symphatetic.

I wave her off. "Your forgiven besides this cheese cake is divine. So, all is good."

Grinning at me, "Really? I know I could bribe you with my incredible baking."

"Don't get so cocky now. I'm starting to change my mind." I said, taking another sip from my coffee. A notice a slight tugging in the corners of my lips. Sam smiled at me and for the first time I absentmindedly smiled behind my cup.