Chapter 46

Megan Watson's POV

I sit in my bedroom alone, doing nothing except thinking.

My thoughts wre mostly about Harry and Niall. Harry still hasn't told me what it was that he was crying about that time, and I doubt he ever will. As for my thoughts regarding Niall, every time I wonder if I have feelings for him, I automatically shut down my train of thought, cursing myself for even thinking about having feelings for him while I'm with Harry.

I inspect my nails, not really knowing why, while I think about everything.

When there is a ring at the doorbell, I immediately get off my bed, and walk downstairs, opening the door, expecting to see Harry, but finding Niall standing there with a grin on his face.

"Hi Megan," he says.

"Helloo," I reply, smiling back at him, "Um, so, how come you're here?"

"It's your birthday tomorrow," he says.

"Oh, well, you don't have to come over just for my birthday. I'm sure you have more important things to do," I say, honestly flattered that he actually came over to see me for my birthday, even when he could be anywhere in the world, doing whatever he wants.

"Nah, not really." He laughs lightly, walking inside, "And I wouldn't not come over for your birthday. The big one nine."

I laugh, "Yup. Ninteen." Then I remember something, "Oh! Come here." I take his hand, and drag him up the stairs.

"Uh, okay?" He laughs lightly as I push open my bedroom door and stop when we step inside.

"Okay, close your eyes." I stand in front of him.

"Uh?" He says uncertainly.

"Actually," I say, "take your shirt off. Then close your eyes."

"Megan?" He gives me a weird look.

"Niall," I laugh, "I'm not going to do anything to you. Just take off your shirt."

"Uh, okay..?" He says, starting to take his shirt off.

"Okay, if you really want to know why I'm asking you to take your shirt off, I'm not being weird or anything, it's because I was shopping and I bought you and H-" I say before being cut off by my bedroom door slamming open.

My head snaps towards the door, and I find Harry standing there with his jaw clenched and fists balled together tightly in anger.

He glares at us for a second, before muttering, "Megan?"

"Harry, I know this looks really bad but -" I cut myself off, looking over at Niall and muttering, "Put your damn shirt back on."

I turn back to Harry, "But it isn't what it loo-"

"Isn't what it looks like?! Are you kidding me?!" He shouts.

"Harry, I don't have feelings for him! I told you a billion times. I-"

"You don't have feelings for him, huh? Last time I checked, fucking someone was a way of showing feelings," he mutters in a loud voice.

"Harry, we didn't -"

"Then why the fuck was he taking his shirt off in your bedroom?" He shouts angrily.

And that's when I start to cry. "Harry, I'm sick of you! So fucking sick! You fight with me all the time nowadays, I'm done with you! You - you bastard!"