Chapter 31

Megan Watson's POV

"Um... This way?" I mumble cluelessly, trying to find a way to the cafe.

"I thought you knew the way," Louis says, as they all follow me, "It's your hospital."

"First, it's not MY hospital," I tell him, turning a corner and become happy to find an elevator ahead, "and second, it's not like I visit the hospital everyday."

"She's got a point," Zayn says before saying 'ow!', which probably means Louis' elbowed him.

We reach the elevator and press the button, before stepping inside and pressing the 'G' button. The doors close and the elevator starts to move downwards, as we stay in a comfortable silence.

The elevator dings and we step out to see the cafe straight ahead.

"We found it! Yeah!" Niall shouts, holding the 'e' in 'yeah'.

"And it's closed." Liam's eyebrows knit together.

"Oh... well, let's see what time it opens at then!" Zayn shrugs, as we all begin to walk to the cafe, where the opening times are placed on a sign up front.

"Mm.. okay it opens at six am. What time is it now?" Louis asks.

"It's twenty to six," Zayn tells him.

"Alright... Well, watcha wanna do while we wait?" Niall asks, slipping his hands into his pockets.

"I dunno... How about we go on twitter? The fans are probably going crazy right now. And there's probably some stupid rumours that Harry's dead or something, who knows what the media made out of this." Louis sighs.

"Okay, then. Let's clear up any rumours," Liam agrees, taking out his phone.

I forgot about the fans, actually. I feel my stomach churn at the things they might be saying about me. They'll probably blame me for Harry's accident.

I deserve it, though. It probably was my fault. If I hadn't have asked him to come over he would never have crashed.

"You goin' on twitter, Meg?" Niall asks me, sitting down at a table in the cafe, even though it's not officially open yet.

"Nah," I wave him away, also sitting down on the opposite side of the table.

"Aw, wh-" he cuts himself off, looking at his phone with wide eyes, "Er, that's okay. Uh..."

"What's wrong?" I ask him, then looking up at Liam, Zayn and Louis, "what are people saying about me?"

"Nothing, why would they be saying anything about you..?" Louis shrugs unconvincingly.

"If you don't tell me, I'll check for myself," I warn them.

"Some idiot said that you 'purposely crashed the car, hoping that Harry would die', and now everyone is talking about it, what a load of bull. You weren't even in the car. Who the hell believes this rubbish?" Liam exclaims, raising a hand as he talks.

"Mm, at least some people have the sense to see through that lie," Niall says, holding his hand out to show me the screen of his phone.

@stopnowstyless: we have to be the most gullible fandom ever. do you really think megan would try to kill harry? get real. honestly, i actually like them together, sue me.

The tweet makes me smile a little, and I say to Niall, "Can you reply to her? Please? Tell her I said thank you?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," he says, starting to type on his phone.

"I just posted a tweet saying that none of the rumours are true, and that Harry's okay," Liam tells us.

"And I just retweeted it," Zayn nods, seeming to be proud of himself.

We all turn to Louis expectantly, who looks at us all confusedly.

"Oh, erm, I'm just reading some texts, guys, sorry," Louis shrugs with a small chuckle.

"Is this okay?" Niall asks me, showing me his phone again.

@NiallOfficial: @stopnowstyless thank you for seein through the rumours aha ! megan says thank you :) and harry is alright btw ! x

"That's fine, yeah," I smile weakly at him, and a man walks up to us.

"We're opening now, kids," he tells us, before walking away.

Louis tries to hold in laughter, "He called us kids."

"What's so funny about that?" I ask him confusedly.

"I'm twenty-one," he chuckles, as everyone else doesn't seem to find it funny, including me.

"Alright then..." Zayn mumbles and we walk up to the ordering counter of the cafe, deciding what to buy.

-------------------------------------------

"Mm. Okay, bye. I'll see you soon," I say into my phone before hanging up on my mum, after explaining everything to my her.

"Okay then. We can go in to see Harry now," Louis tells me, as I put away my phone, "So you guys," he looks at everyone else, "can stay here, or go back to the flat... it'd probably make more sense if you went back to the flat, actually. We probably won't take long, he's only getting a cast out on anyway. So... yeah? See you."

The others nod and say some 'bye's before Louis and I head to Harry's room, where two doctors are inside, one male, and one female.

They all turn to look at us when we enter the room, and the female doctor says, "Hi, we'll take Harry here into a separate area to get his cast put on now. Robert," she gestures to the man beside her, "here has supplied a wheelchair for Harry to be pushed in so he doesn't have to walk to the area."

I look from Louis to Harry to see them trying to hold in laughter, for I don't know what reason.

"Is that okay?" The woman asks.

"Yeah," Louis nods, "that's fine."

She smiles and Robert brings a wheelchair over to Harry's bed, and the two awkwardly get Harry into it. Now I know why Louis and him were trying not to laugh.

"Will I push him?" I ask them, as Harry narrows his eyes at me and shakes his head with a small smirk.

"Yeah, that's fine," Robert agrees, allowing me to place my hands on the back of the wheelchair to push Harry.

Louis opens the door and we all step out, the two doctors walking quickly and swiftly to where ever the room we are going is. Harry looks back at me with the same expression every once in a while, which I respond to with a smirk.

The doctor laughs as we walk, and says jokingly, "So, Harry, what colour cast do you think you'll pick? Pink, or blue?"

"Oh, I think Harry'd love the pink," Louis nods his head before letting out a small laugh. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry this is so short and that it's a filler :/

the next chapter will be longer and hopefully better and more interesting.

soooooo yeah please comment and vote, and ily aha :)

thanks so much for reading,

Lisa :)