Chapter-14 The Pups.

Scott on top
Blake Pov.
I woke up and looked around for sklya to see she's no were to be seen but her scent is still fresh. I laughed bitterly.

I knew it was all a just dream and it is all my fault I let our pups and fiance well was going to be fiance I was going to ask her to be my wife to marry me, man I still have that box with me at all times i loved her so fucking much and still do I'll never let my memory of her disappeare.

I felt tears fall from my eyes I will never love someone as much as I love her and our pups. Mate or not I always loved her. I thought as I got up to go to the bathroom I closed the door took a shower and I walked out, brushed my teeth then went down stairs but stoped when I hear clanging in my kitchen and I smelled her scent I knew my mind was playing a tricks on me so I walked in and stopped walked up to the girl who looked like my mate and yelled."Who are you !".

Then was about to hit her but when she turned around I almost fainted it was her skyla."What the...hell Blake what the fuck is wrong with you. Your so stupid I'm fuking pregnant and I was going to bring you breakfast but you know what forget it and why the hell are you naked !!!".she yelled with anger as I hugged her. "I love you so much when I saw you last night I thought my mind well Alex was playing tricks on me I can't believe it's you my love your alive." I said as I kissed her like there was no tomorrow I will never let anything happen to her again.

Then when I stepped away from sklya the floor was wet."Honey I didn't know you were that wet for me".I said with a smirk a very proud smirk."Shut Up Asshole my water just broke you see what you did". I started to panic I finally see my mate alive and now in going to see our p..pups get bb...orn and everything went black, I fainted naked.

Sklya Pov
He fainted he fuking fainted like I thought I was the pregnant one like what the heck is wrong with him.

I went to our bedroom changed in the closest got Blake some boxers, a shirt and pants not careing how bad or good it looks and changed into a maxi dress then grabbed a baby bag that was weirdly lying on the floor and put some cute baby clothes in there for all three of them some pasafires and dippers also some clothes for me and his and my phone.

I fell to the floor with a hiss these baby's really want to see the world. I ran to the kitchen with the baby bag and Blake clothes went to Blake and slapped him hard then I kicked him as he groaned in pain good he deserved it.

"Get up Blake and put on these clothes or I'll have these pups on this floor".I yelled and he hoped up and put on the clothes grabed the baby bag and the car keys and also my shoes got in the car and stared the engine then grove off I counted down from 5 and by the time I got to 3 he was here.

He got out the car and said "Sorry I just kind of nerves you know".he said as he opened the door for me closed it then ran to the other side."YOUR NERVES I'M THE ONE WHO'S PUSHING THREE LIVING THINGS OUT OF ME !!!".

I growled as he drove off as if the car was on fire."Are you trying to kill us".I hiss but groan as i feel like there were going to come out now and i hold the car for my life depened on it .

We reached the pack doctors hospital and Blake rushed to my side and helped me out the car then went to get the baby bag as I got back into the car and got my teddy bear and the phones and closed the door as Blake rushed us to the hospital and yelled as we got in.

"Were having baby's can we get Doc Reed".he yelled. "WERE?HAVING BABY'S REALLY ARE YOU THE ONE GOING TO PUSH THREE BABYS OUT OF YOUR VAGINA HUH ?!!!.I growled and hit him in the back of his head even though I'm in labor and I'm in a wheel cheer doesn't mean I can't beat his ass from down here. A nurse rushed me into room 901 and said "Doctor Reed will be here in a moment Luna,Alpha." She bowed and walked away and immediately Dr. Reed entered with wide eyes."When Lilly said you were alive Luna I thought she was lying." He gasped and then cleared his throught."Anyway let's get these Angels into the world shall we".He said with a smile. Hell yeah I thought but just nodded and stated to push as I got to the bed "Ok Luna push a little harder I can see the head".The Dr.Reed said."Wait is that the...". Blake said as he fell on the floor again today."Dr.Reed I give you full permission to do anything to wake up that stupid basterd."Ok luna- ". "I would love it if you would call me sklya then I call you John right". "Right lun- I mean skyla". He said with a smile. Then went up to Blake but not before mumbling "Sorry Alpha."and he slapped him. Blake woke up and glared at John he was about punch him when I said. "Don't you dare I gave him permission to slapped your idiotic self.". I said not wanting to curse where our pups could hear then felt free for a while when pushed out the first baby."Ok it's a Boy with a cute blue eyes and white and black wolf tattooed to his left chest with IT howling to a full moon and also has black hair. Born 12:56 and weighs 7'3 now one out two more to go".John said as he sat my baby down onto a small baby bed next to Blake .
"On the count of three push".John
said."1...2....3..Push ".He ordered and I did and it hurt like bitch I hissed and looked at Blake and glared at him and pushed harder. I feel like the sun is right in front of me I'm sweating so much now I know why my mom said that have a baby could be a blessing or a curse and mostly the worst pain in the world while having labor "Ok...push one more time".
"it's a...Girl"then he gasped which made my eyes widen.
"What wrong is there something wrong with her is she ok".Me and Blake said at the same time.
"No it's just she has silver hair with small blue strips and lun- I mean skylas eyes she's very beautiful and has a gold crescent moon on in the middle of her chest with a beautiful wolf next to it Born 12:58 and weigh 6'4".
"Ok two down one more to go" he said with excitement and Blake came and stood right beside me. "Push".(For some reason when I was writing this I thought if that push it commercial) .John ordered and I did and cursed cause this last pup hurt worse.
"I see he's head push a little push harder".said john.
"I'm never having sex again". I growled at Blake.
"Babe never say such a horrid thing".Blake said with a gasp and wide eyes I rolled my eyes.I pushed like three more time and I felt the last pup pop out oh I feel so much better. "Maybe... if you give me a break intill I'm not sore anymore deal". I said with a putt."And Maybe after 2or3 weeks I give you a treat." I Said with a wink and I heard him moan. "Well this going to be harder than I thought". he mumbled And I laughed then stopped after hearing a cry.