Chapter 2 - The Alphas my mate?

*Skyla's dress on the top*
Skyla Pov
So I was forced to look like my self for my 17 birthday and the alphas party so they made me wear a black crop dress a white flower necklace ,gold brackets and black high heels then they did my make up black eye shadow they also put this thing called mascara,red lipstick and a touch of blush of course violet went over board with her look she had a violet mini dress with a viper in the middle of her breasts and had violet contacts and lip stick with make up and ava had a long white dress with holes on her back and showed her one of her legs and also had dark eye shadow and red lip stick and white high heels after we finished we looked at each other saying that our mates are going to kill some people Today then laughed together locked the room and walked to the party my wolf Abby was happy she came out after Ava beat Stacys ass I hurt so much I cried as if I had got rejected by my mate but that's not happening anyway when we got there people were looking at us the unmated males were eye raping us and the girls were giving us death glares it was so funny.I saw the alphas mom Lisa and I walked up to het she was surprised for a while than squealed and said Skyla you finally showing your inter beauty then Mr.Alpha said You look beautiful I told you my daughter s look beautiful right ava, violet they just noded then said where going to the dance floor .They said ok and I waved then Mr.Alpha went to the stage and grabed the microphone tapped on it to get everyone's attention and it did then said if you noticed we have new faces silver moon pack came to see if they can find there mates as well since there our neighbor there alpha is alpha Ryley then he got off the stage and everyone continued what there doing then I notice ava making out with Alpha Ryleyim guessing it her mate I decided to get her embarrassed so I walk up to them and say while looking at my nails ribbing themYou must be having fun ava going to introduce me to your mate here then they step there make out session then look at me then she says while blushing and violet in the behind me snickering I'm sorry this is Alpha Ryley and as you can see he's my mate she says with a smile I give her smile then turn to alpha ryley and shack his hand while saying Hi I'm skyla and this is violet ava' s sister then he says hi and I'm guessing you guys know who I am so I'm guessing your best friends he said with confusion this man is stupid but has the looks he should be happy he's ava's mate or I would have beat his ass by now I said yeah then he said prove it so I did our hand shack with ava and violet then hugged ava to get away from this ass whole she calls a Mate and to go to we're violet was dragging me while she sniffing the air I doing the same than we look at each other and say Do you smell that she says it smells like mints and pine apple trees I said it smells like chocolate and mints and the ocean then I bump my head on a wall to lookup and see it was Alpha Blake and his other friends only three that I noticed the beta, third command and Stacy then I see violet starring at the beta sean and I'm looking at Blake checking him out (he's really hot) while Stacy starring at me with disgust then he says Hi Skyla I look at him with confusion then say How did you know? He said that he always knew then came to my ear and said I protect you now and I keep our promise mate then kissed my cheek and smile I had tears in my eyes then hugged him and said You rememberd then smiled then I see violet looking at me with confusion I just mouthed her Mate and she said ohh I just giggle because Blake Face was on my neck and I'm very sensitive on my neck so yeah then Stacy screamed i've had enough then grabbed Blake and kiss him that got my wolf mad I believe my eyes are black cause people are stepping back away for me Blake steps back with a smirk on his face I just glare at him then turn my head to Stacy and grab her by her collar bring her to my face and say he's Mine oK not yours go find your own mate to slut with then I throw her to the ground and punch her I think I punched her to much cause she fainted then Blake comes behind be and a says So I'm yours now right? and then I said yeah then we spend 2hours kissing .

Read

Vote

Comment

Share

Love it❤