Chapter 13- I Thought You Died?

*Skyla Pov*
I opened eyes well I tried to but they wouldn't open no matter how many times. I tried then it hit me.
NO,NOP,Never NOT again don't tell me I'm in one of those stupid dreams
Don't tell me I'm died for real I better not be in heaven.
I mean it's not that I don't want to go there one day after I lived to see my children have there children AND there children have there children.Yeah maybe then I can go to that heavly place.
I tried one more time to open my eyes to find it dark I used my werewolf vision to see where I am and you have no idea where I was..........in a freaking coffin I better not be a vampire cause that's sad and I will be killing the person who put me in here.
"Yeah Blake im comin for yea"i mumbeled. I want to scare him so bad.
Ok here the plan
One:Mask Scent, Two:Dont Laugh, Three:Look Mysterious. Yup i think i got this i did eveything on the list but still working on the laughing.I stated to climb the pack house to "Our room" man i miss saying that the preks of being "died" its just sad.
When i got to our baconly i stood there and turned in a special way to make the moonlight shine on me as it was trading with the sun the same time blake was waking up.I unmasked my scent and smiled as his eyed opened"hey blakie"i said with a smirk. Hes eyes wided "How is it possible"he said i looked at him confused "what do you mean"i said with a frown.
"Skyla you have been gone for a year and your still pregnant the due date has passed.i saw him try to hid a smile.
My jaw dropped "Lier" I mumbled he just chuckled.
"I know I lied you were only gone for 2months but it felt like a year without you."he said as he hugged me tight as if i was going to disaper anyminte now.
"Blake whats today"

"Um....Tuesday"

"No whats today"

"Tuesday"

"Blake whats the date"

"Oh May 8,2018"

"Thanks"

"Dumbass" i mumbled.

"Heard that" blake said with a chuckle.i rolled my eyes " You were supposed to dumbass"i said with a smirk.
he just shrugged i stated to walk back to the baconly but i was pulled back and hands where rapped around my wasit and breath on my ear i was about to say something but blake wanted to say something.
"Dont Leave me sklya uou dont know how hard it is without you" he pouted which was cute.
"But..."i was cut again "No buts your sleeping with me i dont care if this a dream as long as im with you."he smirked.
"K babe"he said as he sucked on my neck which made me moan then i feelt heat on my cheeks. "ok" i said as i walked into the bathroom and did my business then bushed my teeth washed my hands. I stripped then put on blakes shirt.
and walked to the bed while blake the Mcraper eye rapes me then does a wolf whiste and yelled "Nice Ass" then comes up to me and says "How about a drink" i rolled my eyes "Whatever" then hoped on the bed and cuddled into blake and sniffed his shirt and instinly feel asleep finally being able to have a dream a peaceful one i though as i went deeper into the darkness.

Read

Vote

Comment

Share

Love it❤