Chapter 10~ Kidnapped Again Not My Mate? Part 2

Sorry for the wait had to pack for my grandma to go to the

Nursing homes and stayed  there for 3 weeks  now.
Blake  on
*Skyla POV*

So Blake wears the all normal half suit and tie with church shoes which he looks sexy in and I have my beautiful dark purple dress with dark purple shoes.

Anyway after I got ready with blake we went outside were the party and introducing will begin. When we enter the unmated males were checking me out and

unmated females were giving me death glares.While Blake is death glaring the males, growling at them saying mine really loud which made the whole pack got queit and the unmated males look at everywhere else except me and my wolf was admiring how hot he looks when he did that  he was really hot.

Anyway I saw blake on the stage so I quickly ran over there waiting to be announced as he says As you guys know we are the strongest pack in the U.S and have been waiting for our Luna for some time now so here she is come up Sklya. I guess that's my queue I mumbled .

when I got up on the stage the whole pack was supried when they heard my name but if they say one thing negative I will use my alpha voice and yeah I have alpha blood in me from my dad and mom which makes me as equal as an alpha the only difference is that I'm a girl plus every since I found out Blake was my mate and accepted me I have gained confidence and if you're wondering how I am an alpha or have alpha blood because my dad was the alpha of Crescent Moon which we were friends with dark moon the pack I'm in now but ever since I moved here there were actually nice to me until I got close to my childhood friend blake and when Stacy saw this when I was 15 she threatened me and the pack and ever since then ive been no modey, no beauty ,mute until now so ya but ever since Stacy found her mate again the pack changed and were acting nice to me.

Well I guess its my turn to talk so I take the microphone from Blake than said Well as you guys know I'm your Luna now and I promise I'll do the best for this pack to make it even better (if you know what I mean) i hear people laughing at my commet that put a grin on my face
I'm guessing you guys all know me Skyla Johnson yeah anyways you guys don't have to feel bad because you guys were bullying me all these years but it's okay because now I have my mate and now it's time for me to make you guys happy I believe that blake didn't tell you that I'm pregnant with his pup Triplets actually you guys didn't know I hope you guys will treat them well I love you guys.

Then put the microphone down than ran walked to Blake and hugged him he kissed my head then

he said You're going to be the best half/Alpha and Luna in the world then kissed my head which made me giggle