Chapter Sixteen: Sold to the Devil for Twenty Dollars.

Chapter Sixteen:

Sold to the devil for twenty dollars.

I have absolutely no idea what is happening. If I didn't have my phone I think I would have plucked my eyes out by now. Football was never my sport. We aren't that typical football is basically religion families. Or one of those towns actually. But from the way Brandon is at the edge of his seat and every bit of his body is clenched, I'm guessing he understands why people are cheering for someone on their own team getting pummeled into the ground. In between waiting for any of the ten people I have text for distraction I stare at Brandon. Not as weird as it sounds. Well maybe it is a little but I'm watching the way he is acting. I can see him drawing plays on his leg with his finger. Or grasping the chair in front of him when they make a stupid mistake. He has pulled the hair of the woman in front of us at least four times now. Each time recieving a death glare.

I lie back in my seat counting the bricks on the roof above us. Brandon gets on his feet on brick 102. He stands over me blocking my view. I look up at him and raise an eyebrow.

"It's over" He is not a man of many words.

"Finally." I shout jumping to my feet.

"I was enjoying that." Brandon pouts. I don't give him a reaction other then a confused face. I have learned not to ask questions. "You looked good beneath me."

I turn and walk down the steps. I hear him calling behind me. I am sick of that boy and his dirty comments. Sure I'm used to flirting and messing about from the lads on my team but you can't have a serious conversation with him.

Just as I spot Charlie up ahead two arms wrap around me. With no time to waste I scream at Charlie for help. His head turns sharply as if he is superman hearing a cry for help. The bewildered look on his face does not resembles the man of steel at all.

"Why are you with him?" Charlie says with the utmost disgust on his face.

I bite Brandon's hand causing him to drop it from my mouth. I make a mental note the clean my mouth out later on.

"Don't question just help." I shout at Charlie as I continue to struggle in Brandon's arms.

As Charlie walks towards us Brandon twirls me over his hip so I am facing away from Charlie. He is throwing me around as if I am a rag doll.

"You walk away now and I'll give you a twenty in school." Footsteps. I hear footsteps walking the opposite directions.

I just got sold to the devil for twenty dollars.

Brandon carries me towards his car while I throw my body in every direction trying to be as heavy as I can. Brandon doesn't even notice. He swings the back door of the car open and throws me in. I obviously immediately try to break free. To be informed that the backdoors have child lock. Well I was certainly pouting like a child.

"Where would you like to go for food?" Brandon asks. I stare at him without answering. Which gets me a slap on the nose.

"Prick." I mumble. "I want to go home."

"Let me take you out for something to eat." Brandon's face looks weird. There's no smirk or hidden meaning to his words.

"McDonalds." I whisper under my breath.

"Yes m'lady." Brandon taps an imaginary drivers cap at me.

The car ride is quiet. I know it is exactly an eleven minute drive from the school to the nearest McDonalds. Five brothers do not judge me. I stare out the window at the passing houses. They all need a new coat of paint. The hedges need to be trimmed to. Oh hey look that house has a doormat.