Chapter 3

Chapter 3

As soon as Harry got home he was attacked by Hannah into a bear hug.

"God dammit, dad! You scared the shit put of me!" She said and hugged him tight.

He hugged her back "Sorry." He mumbled

She pulled away and have him a small smile. "Where were you?" She asked softly

Harry shrugged "At a bar." He simply said

"Dad!" She whined "Aren't you too old for that?" She asked playfully and Harry faked hurt

"Ouch! I'm wounded!" He said dramatically and yet laughed "Where's Drew?" He asked

"On the living room. We have to talk to you." She said a bit more serious now and Harry nodded. They went to the living room and Drew was siting there really relaxed. He sat up straight as soon as he saw Harry.

Harry chuckled "For God's sake, Drew! Feel home already!" He rolled his eyes and Stew laughed nervously.

Harry sat down across Drew and Hannah sat on Drew's lap. "So..." Harry asked

"I'm moving out." Hannah blurted out and covered her mouth with her hands, her eyes wide

"W-what?" Harry stuttered

Hannah sighed and removed her hands from her mouth. "Dad... I'm moving in with Drew." She sad calmly.

"Oh..." Harry said as he looked down. He wanted to cry.

"Oh, dad. I'm sorry." She apologized "I just think it's time for me to move on with my life." She said.

Harry nodded and looked down. He looked at her again sending her a small smile "If it makes you happy." He said

"It does." She smiled

"Than go. I want you to be happy. And if living with Drew you will be happy than I want you to love with him." He told her honestly.

She and Drew got up and so did Harry. They hugged and Hannah said she would be back by the morning to get her stuff . Saying their goodbyes Hannah left and Harry felt more alone than ever. He went upstairs and into his bed without even bothering to change his clothes. What an eventful night. He sighed and quickly fell asleep.