Prologue

"What do you think, dad?" Hannah asked as she swirled on her newest dress in front of Harry's office chair.

"It's lovely, babe." He grinned at his daughter happiness. "You're a very talented young women." He smiled and got up.

Hannah shook her head and sighed "No Im not..." she mumbled looking down. "there are so many better people out there and I..." she trailed off and sighed again.

Harry walked towards her and took her small hands in his big ones. He lifted her chin with one of his hands so she was staring at him.

"Babe, you are talented. You were made for this! This is where you belong ! Tt his is what you love doing and you shouldn't let anybody stop you from that." He smiled

"Thank you, dad." She said and hugged him tight. "I love you." She whispered

"I love you too, babe." He said rubbing her back. He pulled away. "Is Drew coming for dinner tonight?" He asked and she smiled sheepishly

"Yeah..." She said and blushed looking down. Harry chuckled

"You guys are lovely! You truly are!" He said and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, dad." She grinned showing her dimples. She had them just like her dad. Her phone buzzed on her pocket and she took it out. She saw something on the screen and smiled. She looked up again.

"Drew's waiting for me..." She mumbled shyly. Harry knew she wanted to look sorry for leaving him but her grin couldn't leave her face. He chuckled again

"Go there love." He said and gave her a kiss on her cheek. He rushed her towards the door "Show him the dress!" He called as she walked down the hallway

"I will!!" She said and blew him a kiss

"See you tonight!" He said again.

"Love you!!" She said back and disappeared on the elevator.

"Love you too." Harry said in a whisper, because Hannah could no longer hear him.

Harry closed the door and went back to his chair. He thought about his daughter and how grown up she was. She had straightened her hair and made blond highlights. She had been dating Drew for about two years now and she was only 17! Drew was a year older than her but Harry didn't really care. As long as he made her happy he was happy. He just worried about her. Mostly about her heart. He was so scared that his daughter could go through a heartbreak as though as his one was. But there was nothing he could do. He had to let her live her life.

Harry's heart never healed from the heartbreak. Maybe it was because the person who broke his heart was his first and only love. Maybe because he was the reason why Harry came out. Maybe both. He didn't know. One day he woke up and he had left. He hasn't left anything behind. Not even a note. Harry tried to contact friends but none of them knew a thing about him. Harry was destroyed. That was too much for a 16 years old boy. Specially when he was pregnant.