Chapter uhh.... 6?

Jow: *thinking* no fun he ruined it...

Nnoitora: Dunno, she ain't here, so go.

Grimmjow: Yeah, she's here, I can smell her. Girl get over here!

*Jow reluctantly walked to stand infront of Grimmjow. He grinned like this: >=)*

Jow: Am I in trouble?

Grimmjow: Come with me.

Jow: That depends, am I in trouble?

Grimmjow: You will be if you don't come with me.

Jow: Why should I?

Nnoitora: Yeah, why should she? I was playing with her first.

Grimmjow and Jow: Stay out of it!

*Grimmjow grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him, until they were both outside. He let go, and Jow rubbed her wrists*

Jow: For a cat, you sure aren't very soft. Your hands are like sandpaper.

Grimmjow: Where's your zanpakto?

Jow: I don't- wait what? My zanpakto? Why do you care?

*Grimmjow rolled his eyes. He was very impatient today*

Grimmjow: Because you are going to spar with me, so get out your zanpakto.

Jow: No way, I'll get my ass kicked!

Grimmjow: Just do it.

Jow: Hmmm. Lemme think, uh, no!

Grimmjow: I rank higher than you, so listen to me, 'kay?

*Jow was getting annoyed as well. She reached to her side, and grabbed, not her zanpakto, but four mithril daggers. She threw them at Grimmjow, kicked up sand towards him, and ran back inside, down a few halls, to Aizen's

room. She didn't bother knocking, just ran inside. Loly and Menoly began to whine in protest, but Aizen raised a hand and they shut up. Jow ran to where Aizen was sitting, and hid behind him. From the hall, Grimmjow's

growls could be heard as he looked for Jow. The door opened, and Grimmjow stalked in, his hand on his sword's hilt. He cast a glance at Loly and Menoly, then at Aizen*

Grimmjow: You seen Jow?

Aizen: Not recently, why? Has she gone missing?

Grimmjow: You could say that. Shut up ya whores!

*Loly and Menoly had been whispering increasingly rude things about Grimmjow. They frowned and went into Aizen's bedroom. Jow silently thanked Aizen. She let out a sigh of relief when Grimmjow gave up and left the

room. Aizen held out his hand, stopping her from leaving just yet*

Aizen: What was that about?

Jow: He's just grouchy 'cause I wont fight him.

Aizen: Why not?

Jow: I don't wanna. Nothing wrong with it, I just don't feel like having my ass kicked by a kitty.

Aizen: How could you even fight? You don't have a zanpakto.

Jow: Well, he didn't know that yet. Wouldn't matter I bet.

Aizen: Either way, we should get you a zanpakto.

Jow: Nah I like daggers better. I can carry more of them.

Aizen: Come on, let's go get one.

Jow: But I... nevermind. alright.... you win let's go get a bloody zanpakto thingy.

(skipped the scene where they go get it, its long and boring blah blah blah stuff. and i wasnt sure where you would get one anyway... continue on!)

*Jow settled on a mithril zanpakto with a blood red hilt. Aizen smirked when she tried to scratch her name into the base of the metal, but failed*

(skip scene that takes them back to las noches, if they even left it, who knows.)

(yeah i no they are normally just that stupid steel or whatever, but this is my fan-fic and i wanted mithril. dont like it then too bad)