The Newest Espada

• Dedicated to You!

Note: This is before the Arrancar arc. If you havent seen it, then you wont get this. So have fun tryng. No flames please! (fire is approved, haters are not.) WARNING!!!: EXTREME OCC-NESS!!! Ty very much, have a beautiful time!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and rate if you want ^_^

*The young girl walked into his room, scared of what the man could do to her. She had snuck into Hueco Mundo, but had never expected to be caught. The man who had found her grabbed her forearms and pinned her against

the wall. Her efforts to escape him were useless*

???: What's your name?

*She looked away from him, and doubled her efforts to get away from him. When he held tighter, she winced and stopped struggling*

???: I asked you something. Now, are you going to answer me, or should I take you to Aizen? He wont be as gentle with you as I'm being, so I suggest you tell me.

*She stared into his blue eyes, using her power to see his intentions. When she saw he did not intend to hurt her unless she resisted, she sighed*

Jow: I call myself Jow. Who are you?

Grimmjow: I am Grimmjow Jeagerjaques, the 6th Espada. I am going to have to take you to Aizen, but I will not allow him to hurt you. Do you understand?

*She nodded, and he left go. He walked towards the door, and she followed*

Grimmjow: However, if you try to escape me, I will be forced to hurt you. It would be best if you came quietly and obeyed Aizen's commands.

Jow: Okay...

*Grimmjow took her to Aizen's throne room, and Aizen stopped talking to Tosen. Aizen looked at Grimmjow and then at the girl*

Aizen: Who's the girl? Is she your girlfriend?

*Grimmjow's face turned red, and Jow giggled. Aizen laughed*

Grimmjow: No she is not my girlfriend. I would only accept an arrancar, not a... what are you exactlly?

Jow: I am a neko, of course. Then again, how would you know that, since I'm in this human form?

Aizen: What is a neko, little girl?

Jow: A hybrid, I guess. Most nekos are half cat, half human, but I am half wolf, and the other half of me is a vampire. I'm very rare.

Aizen: And what did you mean by that not being your true form?

Jow: I'm kinda low on power right now, so I had to resort to the form of a human. My true form is a lot cuter than this.

Aizen: I would like to see your true form. How do you gain power?

Jow: I am a vampire, so blood normally works. Humans are very tasty, but I prefer Soul Repaers or other creatures. If you want to see my true form, I will need to take someone's blood. I've never had an Arrancar's

blood before, so this should be interesting.

*She jumped up to Aizen's throne, and bit his neck, taking some blood. She laughed and jumped back down to Grimmjow, and Aizen touched his neck, expecting to see blood. The wound was already healed*

Aizen: Is that all?

Jow: Don't be impatient, I don't know what arrancar blood does to me just yet. I might not even transform. Just wait and see. Your blood tastes good, by the way.

*A few seconds after she said that, Aizen felt her spiritual power triple, and Grimmjow felt the air around her get hot. He backed away and stood by Aizen, both watching Aselia. Flames erupted from the floor and engulfed