Chapter 12 Welcome Orihime Inoue

Gin: Wake up or your gonna be late to tha meetin!

*jow growled and rolled over*

Gin: >:) u leave me no choice then.

*gin grabs the glass of water by jows bed and dumps it on her*

Jow: OMIAIZEN GIN WHY THE HELL YOU DO THAT I WAS SLEEPING HOW'D U GET IN HERE ANYWAY DMAN YOU!!!!

Gin: Morning sleepy head, we gotta go to a group meeting with all the arrancar. You gonna come or i gotta get more water?

Jow: damn you... im up im up. Wheres everyone?

Gin: Waiting for you. In the throne room.

*gin leaves and jow follows, and sooner or later they get to the throne room. Everyone is there, and Jow walks over to sit beside Nnoitora, who grabs her and makes her sit in his lap. There is a orange-haired girl in the center of the room, but Jow doesnt care about her*

Jow: Hey aizen! Wheres Ulquiorra?

Nnoitora: right there. *points to beside the girl*

Jow: oh jeez now i gotta compete with her? damnit!

*jow gets up and runs down to the woman, standing in front of her*

Jow: who're you?

Orihime: I...I am Orihime Inoue. Who are you?

Jow: feh, does it matter? just know I can kick your ass if ya mess with me or mah friends. got that woman?

Orihime: R-right...

Ulquiorra: Jow..... Go sit down.

*jow gives orihime a death glare, then runs and sits back in Nnoitora's lap. The boring Aizen asking her to show her powers thingy happens, then all the arrancar go back to whatever they were doing before the meeting. Except for Jow. Jow walks around, and sees the woman being led to a room across frum her own. Jow stops Ulquiorra before they can enter, giving him a "Wth is this??" look.*

Ulquiorra: Is there a problem, Ona?

Jow: Damn straight! She aint stayin here!

Ulquiorra: that is not your decision, Jow. Now move.

Jow: Oh hell no. feh, she cant stay here.. if shes dead.. >:)

*a hand is placed on Jow's shoulder and she turns around to see none other than Lord Aizen*

Jow: Aizen-sama.

Aizen: Jow, please refrain from killing our guest. She is a valuable asset.

Jow: feh. the only assets she has is her boobs and her ass.

Nnoitora(who was secretly watching): LMFAO i cant say i disagree, she is FINE!

Jow: *bitchslaps nnoitora* Shut it.

Nnoitora: Whyre you bein so mean today Jow? You got a new playmate!

Aizen: She feels threatened, since Ulquiorra is Orihime's supervisor.

Jow: Do not! I just think shes a freak!

Aizen: So if I had them mate, you would have no problem with it?

Jow: .... i would never allow that..... ulquiorra.... he is mine....

Aizen: as i said, she feels threatened.

Orihime: Miss Jow, you dont have to worry, I wont try anything with him.

Jow: Oh i believe you. cause if you do, I'll kill you. Make no mistake about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh wow Jow has a temper! Anyway, Orihime is now here! Ulquihime fan girls, beware of Jow!