~~~~~~~~~chapter 3~~~~~~~~~~~

*Nnoitora kicked open Ulquiorra's door, and walked in with Jow hidden behind him. Ulquiorra looked up, annoyed*

Ulquiorra: Are you so stupid that you cannot even open a door properly?

Nnoitora: Oh shut it, I wanna show you what I got.

Ulquiorra: I'm not going to fight you, I have better things to do.

Nnoitora: That's not what I meant, and no you don't.

*Nnoitora stepped aside to reveal Jow, who looked behind her, confused*

Jow: Sorry, am I in the way?

Nnoitora: I'm showing him you, silly little vampire.

*She blushed, her tail waving behind her. Ulquiorra stood up and walked over to examine Jow. He looked only slightly interested in her*

Ulquiorra: She looks nothing like a vampire. First of all, she has a tail and cat ears.

Jow: Wolf, thank you. And what do you mean, I don't look like a vampire? What vampires have you ever seen?

Ulquiorra: Humans have vampire pictures on the internet. They look like demons. You look like a girl with a tail and wolf ears.

Jow: Humans are stupid, vampires do not look like demons. They are almost impossible to detect in a crowd of humans. If you dont belive I am a vampire, look at his neck.

*Nnoitora showed Ulquiorra the marks she had left when she had taken his blood. He sat back down, and looked at Nnoitora*

Ulquiorra: So you have a vampire. What is the point of this?

Nnoitora: She's hot, so I figured I would show her off.

Jow: Hey, just for the record, I am a neko.

*Nnoitora smirked and Ulquiorra looked confused*

Jow: A neko is a hybrid, half cat, half human normally, but I am half vampire and half wolf.

*she looked very pleased with herself and Nnoitora put his arm around her. Ulquiorra leaned back in his chair, obviously annoyed at Nnoitora. He looked at Jow*

Ulquiorra: So you are sleeping with him? Is that the point of showing me?

Jow: What? No, I am not sleeping with him. Well, not in that sense anyway, I do sleep in his room, but it's not like you think, I mean... I'm just gonna shut up now, I'm not helping at all.

Ulquiorra: No you aren't. Your rank?

Aselia: 13

Ulquiorra:Your name?

Jow: Call me Jow. What's yours?

Ulquiorra: I am Ulquiorra Schiffer. Among all the arrancar, I rank 4th.

Jow: Nice to meet you. Can I ask you something?

Ulquiorra: You just did. But one more couldn't hurt.

*Jow walked closer and examined his messy black hair, pale skin, and green eyes that seemed to almost glow in the faint light. He looked back, and there was no emotion in his gaze*

Jow: Are you goth or emo?

Ulquiorra: ....

Nnoitora: (laughing his ass off) Neither he's just creepy!

Jow: Honestly Master Nnoitora, you have no place to talk. You are plenty creepy. He actually dosen't look that bad... Wait stand up.

*Ulquiorra stood up, and Jow bit her lip when she saw he was taller than her*

Jow: And he's not way too tall. I rest my case.

Nnoitora: Am I way too tall?

Jow: I barely reach your chest, and I'm almost 6 feet tall. So for me, yes, you are.

*She hugged him when he looked insulted*

Jow: I'm only messing around with you.

Nnoitora: Not yet your not. (wink)

Ulquiorra: Discusting....

Jow: Seriously that's gross. Your like 20 something right?

Nnoitora: 19 and what's your point?

Jow: How old are you, Ulquiorra?

Ulquiorra: 16... Why?

Jow: Just curious.... (Thinks Ulquiorra looks smexii)

*Jow reached in her pocket and pulled out a small blue and red ball-shaped capsule. She raised her hand, and threw it onto the ground. Nothing happened...*

Jow: Well now, don't I look stupid. I gotta fix these things so they open when I throw them.

*she hit a black button on the center and dropped it. Seconds later, smoke filled the room, and she ran outside to her hiding place in the sands. When the smoke cleared, Nnoitora looked around*

Nnoitora: Fuck! Why'd you- hey where'd she go?

Ulquiorra: (thinking: Nnoitora, you dumbass...) Don't know. Don't care.

Nnoitora: You don't like her? She seems to like you a hell of a lot....

Ulquiorra: Really? You think so? I mean, she's kinda cute I suppose but I didn't really look at her all that much.

Nnoitora: Dude, she's a frickin babe. And her ears are soooooo soft!

Ulquiorra: I did not need to know that. Now I want to see if your lying to me... Damnit....

Nnoitora: Do it. I dare you to.

Ulquiorra: Maybe I will. Why do you care?

Nnoitora: I saw how she looked at you... I think she left cause she was confused about who she liked...

Grimmjow: She likes me.

Nnoitora: No she doesn't. You scared her.

Grimmjow: So did you. Ulquiorra is the only one of us who hasn't.

Nnoitora: When you get here anyway?

Grimmjow: Right after her smoke bomb.

Ulquiorra: ....Grimmjow, how old are you?

Grimmjow: 17. Didn't you know that?

Ulquiorra: No.

Grimmjow: Anyone wanna go get her?

Ulquiorra: Don't know where she went.

Grimmjow: Right of Menos Forest. Behind a sand dune. It's where I first found her.

Ulquiorra: Fine.