chapter 9.... Rawr kitty cat Rawr!

PIC OF SHIRTLESS GRIMMJOW ------->

*later like after Jow wakes up and stuff, she and Lillinette go to wake up a certain Cat....*

Lilly: ready?

Jow: Yep!

*Jow sneaks into Grimmjows room, to find him passed out, shirt tossed onto the floor a few feet away. She runs over to him, and dumps a small jar of RUBBER snakes onto his torso* (yesh his smexxi body was on display for u manga hahaha)

Grimmjow: *screams like a little girl and jumps up* OMFG WTF Y U DO DAT?!?!?!?!

Jow: OMG WTF Y U YELLING?!?!?!

Grimmjow: CAUSE YOU DUMPED SNAKES ON ME!!!!

Jow: SO U DONT GOTTA YELL ABOUT IT!!!!

Grimmjow: GRRRRR....

Jow: Oh chill out Kitty.

Grimmjow: Don't call me that....

Jow: Okay Grim-kitty.

Grimmjow: I'm serious knock it off....

Jow: Alright relax ill have them send you some milk pussy cat.

Grimmjow: I said knock it off!

*Grimmjow grabs her wrist and throws her onto the floor. Jow looks up at him, nervous now. Grimmjow raises his hand to beat the living shit out of her, but settles on punching a huge hole in the wall*

Jow: I.... I'm sorry, Grimmjow. I didn't-

Grimmjow: Just. Go.

Jow: Grimm-kun....

Grimmjow: Get out!

*Jow gets up and backs out. Lillinette left after Grimmjow had screamed, so she walked back to her room alone. When she got there, she sat on her bed, rubbing her wrist that now had a large bruise from where he had grabbed her. She lay down, stared at the ceiling, and dozed off*

A/N: Sorry had a bit of a brain fart, and I felt like having her have even more reason to be scared of Grimm-kun. Anyway, manga, u got ur smexi grimmjow time, and I got a chapter done. Everyone happy?