Italy

Hey guys! Sorry again for the late update! But Hey! :D I'm sure you'll be very happy with this chapter! I apologize for it being so short and whatnot, but I'm working on a special surprise for you guys right now, and so you'll be getting two chapters today! :D So this is kinda like, part one, of my update. The next part will come soon. :D I promise. So, anyways. Thanks for all your guys' support. It's just like, holy shit, I may actually be good at this and i just..ASDFGHJKL. Thank you. So much. I mean, 2,900 reads! WHAT?! XD I never expected my obsession with GermanyxItaly to get much attention. But it is, and I'm so proud..and I love you all. <3 Enjoy the chapter, and tell me what you think below! C;

Italy:

I wasn't entirely sure if I was happy that Japan came in, or upset. But there was one thing I did know. Japan was in danger. And how did I know that? Well, I didn't, but Germany didn't look too happy as he jumped off the bed.

“Ger-Germany!” I shout, grabbing a hold of his shirt to pull him back. He wasn't going to really hurt Japan, was he?

“You Bastard!” Germany hisses, looking back at me. “Italy, let go. I'm going to kick his ass.”

“I didn't mean to!” Japan stated fearfully. “It's not like I came in here knowing you two were..doing that.”

I looked up at Japan. “It's okay, Japan. We're not mad.”

“Like hell we aren't!” Germany growled.

“Germany.” I stated calmly. Of course, the hyperactive member of the group was going to have to be the calm one. Well, that was going to turn out just splendid. “Japan didn't mean to. I'm sure he can just quietly leave the room and we can, uh, start again?”

Germany gave me a look. “It won't be the same, Italy.”

“But it's better than beating up Japan! He didn't mean to!” I exclaim. I felt myself start to blush as I realized Germany was this angry over me. Aw, that was kinda cute.

“Fine, Italy. I won't beat up Japan.” I sighed in relief. “But if he does this again, or anything that annoys me, really, he's a dead man.”

Japan bowed and kept his gaze on the floor. “I'm sorry, Germany. Please don't let this ruin our friendship.”

Germany sighed. “Don't worry Japan. I'm sure my threat is only that, a threat. I won't really hurt you.”

Japan looked up. “Really?” He started to smile.

“No, not really. If you interrupt me and Italy like that again, I will kill you. I promise you that. But doing anything else won't get you killed, so don't worry.”

Japan nodded hastily. “Okay. Knock on doors before I open them.” I smiled and nodded encouragingly.

“Yup! That's all you have to do, Japan!” I stated happily, relieved that I'd stopped all hell from breaking lose. Wow. I wasn't sure if I ever wanted to see Germany that angry again...It was kinda hot, though. I thought to myself. I squealed and buried my face into my pillow. Germany looked over.

“What?” He asked, his accent thicker than usual. “What is it, Italy?”

“Nothing.” I mumble into my pillow. “Just tired.” I lied. Oh, Germany's accent was so...sexy. Aahhh, where was my mind going? It was so dirty! I giggled.

Germany and Japan more than likely exchanged a look, as Japan said. “Are you sure?”

I nodded. “Yes. Italy is just tired.”

“Italy is also speaking in third person.” Germany said quietly. I peeked over at him and stuck my tongue out.

“Shuddup.” I mumbled, feeling a bit flustered. My mind kept sending me vivid images of Germany's bare chest, and I couldn't help but blush even more.

Germany squinted, studying me. “Something is wrong with you.”

“Nuh-uh! I just have a dirty mind!” I explained as Japan raised his eyebrows.

“I didn't call that one.” Japan stated quietly, I gave Japan a look.

“What's that suppose to mean?” I asked with a frown.

Japan laughed just a tad. “Italy just seems...like the innocent one. I didn't think he'd have a “dirty mind”.”

Germany watched me with a small smile on his lips. “What was Italy's mind thinking of?”

“You.” I stated quietly, Germany just ruffled my hair and laughed. Was Germany Bi-polar? He was so angry a few minutes ago, but now, here he was, laughing and teasing me...

“Are you bi-polar?” I blurt out, Germany blinks.

“Am I bi-polar?” I nod. “Why would you think I am?”

“Cause you were so angry at Japan, but now you're all happy and you're teasing me.” I stated, a bit annoyed with myself that I blurted such random stuff out.

“Well, I'm not bi-polar.” Germany chuckled softly, pulling me away from my pillow and onto his lap. My face heated up again. I was sure of it. There were so many things I could do on Germany's lap. Wait. What. No. Bad Italy. Bad. “Italy just knows how to cheer me up.” He mumbled quietly, kissing my head. I felt my heart skip a beat. He was being so nice...

Did I love him? For sure?

Well, Germany said I did. But did I truly?

I glanced up at Germany, smiling brightly. “I'm glad I can cheer up Germany!” I exclaimed as I giggled. Germany just smiled back, giving Japan a death glare.

Japan slowly left the room, his hands held up in surrender. “Alright, alright.” he mumbled. “You two have fun. I'll be watching from a window or something.” He whispered. I glanced up.

“You'll do what?” I asked. Japan just smiled and closed the door.

Germany rolled his eyes as he saw my expression. “He won't really, don't worry. I'm pretty sure he's not that creepy.” I moved off of his lap and nodded.

“But, Germany, It's Japan. He would tot-” He leaned closer to me, and I look up at him, my brown eyes wide. “-ally do that.” I finish, leaning forward myself. Our lips meet, and I close my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands move to my waist, and he pulls me back onto his lap.

We continue to kiss, for what feels like hours, before we finally pull back and look at one another. The moment my eyes meet his, I just know. “I love you, Germany.” I whisper sweetly.

“I love you too, Italy.” He mumbles, placing a small peck on my lips. “Now,” He lays back on the bed and pulls me on top of him. “Can I have the honor, of-”

“Yes.” I say instantly, not bothering to let him finish. “Yes, Germany. You can.” He chuckles, and glances at the window. “Well, if Japan's watching, he'd better prepare for a nose bleed.” Germany mumbles, starting to kiss me. I feel my heart start to beat fast, and I close my eyes.

Oh, this was going to be a night to remember.