Spain

It's kind of cruddy but you guys deserve it. I really appreciate everyone that took the time to comment on the previous update. You guys know how to inspire me, that's for sure.

I've gotten a lot better at writing, but I don't know if you can really tell from this update. It's 1:32 AM and I'm super sick, so... yeah.

Enjoy my babies. It's kind of shitty and short. I'm sorry.

On the bright side, I may start writing this new YAOI story and it's going really well! I may give a little snippet next update or something. Idk. I trust your opinions, lol. okokok enjoy.

"God," I remarked, shaking my head as I studied the male before me, "You sure do look good in that, Roma."

The brunette glared, his eyes shimmering with something I easily recognized as pure hatred and aggravation. "Are you blind, you dumb bastard? I haven't even changed yet..." His brows furrowed together as he held the clothing he planned on changing into close to his chest, his teeth digging into his lower lip.

"Oh, I know," the words slid out of my mouth with ease, and I couldn't seem to keep myself from continuing on. "Speaking of which, do you need help with that, by any chance? Because if I recall correctly, you were always struggling with doing things by yourself when you were younger... "

"I hate you so much."

"Oh, you were so troublesome..." I let out a rather disappointed sigh, knowing very well I wasn't feeling anything close to disappointment as I watched him closely.

"W-Well I didn't like being left alone, and you always seemed to have somewhere else you needed to go to, so..." I waved off his excuse with a simple flip of my hand, and he flicked me off, heading to his bedroom to change out of his current clothing and into the new ones.

We had all decided to wear black for this very special occasion. It was easier to go by undetected, and knowing America and Britain, going undetected was always easier than actually facing the two idiots.

I subconsciously tugged at my sweatshirt, nervousness flitting through my chest. I didn't want anything bad to go down, especially not when all we had to back up our actions was something America had said out of stupidity.

Maybe he was saying those kinds of things to lead us to their homes, where they could easily capture us. I let out another sigh, this one genuine. I was stressing now that I actually thought through our so-called 'plan'.

If things didn't work out, we were fucked. And if we were fucked (pardon my french, honhonhon), Roma would be in trouble.

And if Roma was in trouble, I'd-

"Are you ready to go, Spain?" Italy's voice snapped me out of my rather violent thoughts, and I smiled quickly, unsure of his internal condition. Was he alright now? Was he still struggling with a broken heart or an aching chest? Would he be okay to go on such a mission?

I guess if it was for the sake of someone he loved, the answer would always be yes.

"I am," I responded back smoothly, brushing a couple strands of hair out of my face as I turned to peer down the hallway, where Romano was surely coming from. Our eyes met as he entered the living room, and he flicked me off. I grinned, despite my previously worrisome thoughts. "Off to America's place!" I stated cheerfully, leading the two almost-kind-of-identical men out of the house.

My nervousness increased by three-hundred percent as we approached the backdoor to that idiot USA's place. Oh, man. So many things could go wrong, I...

I grabbed Italy's sleeve to keep him from rushing forward without a single thought, but my instincts were dead wrong, considering it wasn't Italy who sprinted up the stairs and pulled the wooden door open.

It was Roma, of course.

Stupid, stupid, stupid Roma.

"Let's go, idiots. We gotta search Britain's place too, so it's really not the time to be standing there staring at the door fearfully."

He marched right inside without a second's hesitation after that, and I would've let out a curse or two had I not been so turned on by his bravery.

Okay, okay, here goes nothing.

I pulled Italy inside after me, and we cautiously crept into what appeared to be the kitchen, all of us on alert for anything out of the ordinary. It only took a few seconds to realize that if they were keeping something from us-like Germany, perhaps-it probably wouldn't be stored underneath the dining table.

"Yeah, we should check upstairs or something," I whispered as Romano poked his head into the next room, glancing around.

"What about downstairs?" He remarked, looking back at me curiously.

Italy and I followed after his previous action, peering into what I would've expected to be the dining room.

The room attached to the kitchen was anything but.

There was a TV, a rather ugly looking couch, a gaming console, a kind of weird cut out of Edward Cullen, an open door that exposed a set of creepy looking stairs...

"Uh, I'd really rather not..." I began, looking just the slightest bit afraid.

"But if Germany is down there," there was pure desperation in Italy's voice as he grabbed my arm and looked at me pleadingly, "If he's down there and we don't check things out, he'll be left by himself forever!"

"Italy, I understand that, but-"

"Someone's coming," Romano piped in, going by unnoticed as I tried to explain the situation to Italy.

"-if he really did just leave you because he wanted to be away from you, we'd be breaking and entering for absolutely no reason at all, and we could start up even more trouble with America and them. This whole thing was a bad idea, you know, maybe we should've figured out another way to grasp what was going on, because I feel like this whole thing is just a big, stupid idea."

Italy's eyes grew glossy with tears within seconds, and I regretted saying anything at all. "I just want to figure out what happened," he whimpered, wiping his wet eyes. "And if you don't want to help me, then by all means, go home..." Determination seemed to fill the male's voice as he pushed past me and into the room, his eyes set on the stairway.

The stairway where Britain now stood.

Oh, God.