Bonus Chapter: UsUk-*ONE SHOT!* (You can change that! Be sure to comment!)

So, I got quite a few requests to do a USUK story, so I did a quick one shot of the two of them. If you guys like it, be sure to comment so below, and I'll add USUK into the story, So it'll be like, two stories in one! So yupp. Here's my one shot! Hope you guys like it! :D <3333 :p="">

OR you know, I could always just do a UsUk story on its own, if you'd like. Aaaahhh. I'm so undecisive! T^T Comment and help meh out. D:

\(^~^)/ Enjoy!

Britain:

“Hey, Britain! C'mere!” America shouts from his room, making me let out a sigh as I walk into his room.

“What is it Ameri-” I freeze, gazing at him. “What are you wearing?” I stutter, blushing.

America looks down at himself and shrugs. “Oh, this?” He grins. “It's the suit you gave me, remember? I figured since we're going to the party, I'd dress nice.” I nod slowly and blink a couple times, trying to ignore my racing heart.

“Oh...Yeah, I remember.” I look away from him and shove my hands into my pockets. “Well, come on now. Are you almost ready? We need to get there by six.” I mumble nervously.

“Yup! Just give me one sec...There! Alright, we can go.” I nod and walk out of the room, sensing him following after me. Why does he have to wear that suit, out of all the ones he could've chosen? Is it the fact that he doesn't have any others? Or just the fact that I got it for him that makes him want to-no. No, that's preposterous! Why would it matter to America if I bought him that suit? It's not like he cares for me or anything...

“Hey, Britain.” America mumbles in a serious tone, making me stop and turn around to look at him. “I just wanted to...thank you. For letting me ride there with you.” I snort.

“Oh, well, I don't see why you need to thank me. It's no big deal. You don't have a ride, so I offered...no need to get all serious about it.” I shrug and head out to the car before he can say anything else.

I jump into the front seat and watch as he gets in the passenger, staring at him in awe. “God...he's so bloody beautiful, it's uncanny.” I whisper under my breath. America looks up at me.

“Whose bloody beautiful?” America asks, fiddling with his glasses. My eyes widen as I realize I just said that out loud. Oh, bloody hell...

“Oh, um, I meant the house. I mean, look at it. You...have a really pretty place.” I stutter, wanting to face-palm right then and there. Really, Britain? The house? That's the best you could think of? God, I'm such an idiot.

“But you said 'he's'. As in a person.” America points out.

“Well, I meant the house, you asshat. Why does it matter, anyway?” I ask, a tad bit annoyed.

“Well, because the only other guy here is me, so I figured if you were referring to me, I'd have to do something about it.” He states, shrugging.

“Wh-what would you do about it?” I ask wearily, afraid of his answer.

“This,” He mutters, leaning over to me and planting one on me. I stiffen as he kisses me, and try to pull back, but he places a strong hold around me making it hard for me to do so. I feel my guard start to drop as I slowly start to give in, kissing him back.

“America...” I whisper, blushing as he pulls back and looks at me with a smirk.

“Britain.” He says, chuckling.

“I-I love you.” I stutter, feeling utterly embarrassed.

He bursts out laughing and nods, making me glare at him. “I know,” He states, making my eyes widen in surprise.

“What!? What do you mean, “you know”!?” America continues to laugh as I glare at him.

“America! Answer me! BLOODY HELL!”