A Daydream Away...[Part 11]

We got off the plane at the airport in Bermuda. The air was nice and cool. All around us was clear, blue water. The whole island looked so serene and calm. I breathed in the fresh, Carribbean air, taking in the beauty surrounding me.

"We booked a beach house to stay in," Grandma told us, putting her sunglasses on. A driver came to pick us up and take us to the beach house that we would be staying in.

"Oh my gosh! This place is so beautiful!" Kay cried. She was already going crazy snapping pictures of everything around her.

"There are three bedrooms. Split them however you want, but your grandmother and I have one for us," Grandpa told us.

"I'll share with Ethan!" Kay exclaimed.

"Do you want to share with Kay or Ethan?" Dad asked me. I looked at Ethan, who seemed a bit uncomfortable with the idea of sharing a room with my father.

"I don't care," he said, but I knew he wanted to room with me.

"I'll share with Ethan," I said.

"Noooo!!!!!" Kay complained, pulling a pouty face.

"Cool it, sister," I said, pulling down the bill to her hat. She swatted my hand away and I laughed, picking my bag up. "I'm going to unpack and then go to the beach," I said.

"Eat lunch first," Grandma told me. Until she mentioned food, I wasn't hungry. But now I realized I was starving. Ethan and I went up to the room we'd be staying in. We got the room that was away from the other two.

"No way in hell was I going to share with your dad or Kay. Imagine how awkward it would have been sleeping in the same room as your dad," Ethan said.

"And Kay would have annoyed the hell out of you," I added.

"Exactly!" he exclaimed, pulling out a pair of black swim trunks and a white Adidas windbreaker. He pulled his shirt off to reveal perfectly sculpted abs. I found myself staring at his perfectly muscled body and then I blushed. Why was I blushing? It wasn't the first time he'd taken his shirt off in front of me. I turned my back to him and pulled out a fuschia pink bikini and a white cover-up dress. I went into the bathroom to change because I suddenly felt a lot more self-conscious about my body with Ethan in the room.

After we ate lunch, we all headed down to the beach. There weren't too many people there. It was, after all, off-season in Bermuda. There weren't as many tourists or vacationers. But there were still quite a few.

"I want to play volleyball," Ethan said, pointing at the net where a game was already going.

"Then go," I said, rubbing sunscreen on my legs.

"But I don't know them," he pointed out.

"Since when do you care if you know people or not? Just go up there and ask if you can join in," I said.

"You come with me," he said.

"No, I don't want to play. I just want to sit here in the sun," I said, leaning back on my beach towel and closing my eyes. When he  didn't say anything, I opened my eyes to see if he was still there. I let out a little yelp when I found that his face was just inches over mine. I pushed him away from me as a broad smirk appeared on his face.

"What the hell, Ethan! You scared the crap out of me; stupid creep," I shouted angrily. He laughed and I threw a fist-full of sand at him. He raised his arm to shield himself.

"Please come play with me! Please, please, please!!!" he begged. I glared at him and he broke his straight face and started laughing again. Then I couldn't resist the urge, either, and started laughing, too.