Chances given to starco

Star's POV
After we were done getting ready we head down to the kitchen
S: mmmmm everything smells wonderful mrs Diaz !
M: well my mom's cooking is the best where did you think I got my skills from . ( he said while smirking hahaha he's so cute when he smirks )
Both : hahahaha :D
Mrs D : okay you too finish up I'm going to work , do you guys mind washing your dishes after your done ? M: sure mom , go on .
S: bye mrs Diaz
Mrs D : okay thank you,  by the way , your dad and I are going on a business trip and you are in charge of the house until Monday , okay goodbye kids! 
M: wait what ( he shouted , he startled me!)
Mrs d: Byeeeee ( she closed the door behind her )
S: well .... ( I said awkwardly , I just had to do that ) I guess we have the house to ourselves huh ( I said kinda like I was excited)
M: yeah I guess so ( sitting back down while having a huge smile on his face , I guess he was as excited as I was ! Wait what does that mean ?! Eh he probably feels happy to be in charge for once )
Well we better finish up and wash the dishes .
S: okey dokey !
Marco's POV
When my mom told us she's leaving me in charge I jumped up kinda worried but also excited  to spend the week and weekend alone with star ! She looked excited too ! This will be the best week ever hopefully!
After fangirling in my head I picked up star's and my dishes to wash
M: ( picking up the dishes )
S: wait ! I wanna wash the dishes for once
Then she jumped on me and she was on top of me now ! I could feel my heart beating faster and faster , I looked over to the plates , she was holding them luckily they were still okay . I was blushing hard and I knew it so was star she was blushing a beautiful rose pink she was so pretty and perfect I just wanted to touch her but no I couldn't it would be weird ! I stared into her beautiful Tiffany blue eyes they were beautiful and so majestic I wish I could stare at them all day but I noticed we were running late so I had to say something !
M: erm ( breaking the long silence) star do you mind getting off me ? ( I said with an awkward smile on my face )
S: oh sorry ! Let me help you !
M: it's fine well let's go wash the plates.
Star's POV
I never washed the plates before ! I wanted to try and suddenly I lost control over my body and the next thing I knew I was on top of Marco  Diaz ! We stayed that way for 5 minutes until Marco broke the ice , we were so close to each other one more move and our noses would hit! I knew I was blushing hard and so was Marco but he blushed a red tomato I could laugh but I couldn't he's just to cute ! I continued staring at his chocolate brown eyes they were magical ! But then he requested that I got up so I did , still blushing so hard!
Since I didn't know how to wash the plates so Marco taught me , he was right next to me it would have been so easy to turn and kiss him but I fought back the urge . He then moved behind me and started to hug me from the back but it wasn't a hug , our arms touched and he placed his hands on top of mine ! They felt so warm , protecting  and bigger then my it felt so nice I just wish we could do this every morning! I felt happiness and like we were married or something it felt like we were a couple ! I didn't resist or anything I just played along but why did Marco do that he could have easily pointed out what I was doing wrong maybe he likes me maybe he liked me !
Marco's POV
I was right next to star while she was washing the dishes then I noticed she missed a spot on the plate and suddenly I felt the urge to help her so I got behind her and started to hug her from behind and I wrapped my arms around hers and placed my hand on top of hers and started to scrub the plate , it felt so good ! I laid  my head on her shoulder and that feeling was just great ! I felt like we were husband and wife at that point and I know i know we were to young but how I wish we could stay in that position all the time ! We did that for the rest of the plates but what I felt weird was star didn't resist me wrapping my arms around her or putting my hands on her! What if what if she likes me too ! 
But then we were done she immediately turned around and almost accidentally kissed me !
S: oh !erm sorry , I'll wait for you outside !( she said while almost kissing me )
M: oh uh , okay I'll keep the plates .
S: okay ( she ran out !)
What was that ?! Oh no we're  gonna be awkward now ! Great just great ! Nice going Diaz !
Star's POV
omg omg omg!!!!!! I almost kissed Marco !!!! This is bad ! I'd better excuse myself !! I said to wait for him outside . We were both blushing so 
Outside ~
Uh no , uh no , uh no! ( I said while pacing in front of the front door )
What am I going to do now ?! Pretend nothing happened and continue the way we were or be awkward for the whole time mr and mrs Diaz is away ?!
What am I going to do !!!!!!!
Then I paced in front of the door and suddenly the door opened right in front of me ! I was face to face with Marco !
S : ahhhh ! ( ran to the path way next to the road )
M: erm star ? You okay ? ( he said with a worried face )
S: huh ?!oh uh yeah ! Just excited for school ! ( I said with a fake and awkward smile )
M: oh okay then let's go !
Marco's POV
I heard something outside , must be star . I leaned against the door and heard everything
S : what am I going to do !!!!
I decided to pretend like nothing happened for star so she would have to choose between making the first move to talk to me and not talking to me at all ! I'd would rather have awkward conversations with star then to have to not talk to her for the whole week .
On our way to school I tried to talk to her but she just responded with short sentences and she didn't even look me in the eye , I goofed up didn't I ?!
I guess my plan didn't go as well as I expected without her wanting to talk to me it's hopeless ! The only way we can be okay again is for star to be okay with it .
Star's POV
Marco pretended like nothing happened which was funny because normally he would be so awkward he would stop talking to me . He kept trying to keep the conversation going but I kept answering in short sentences or not responding at all ! I just needed to think about the way Marco feels it's confusing me and until i find out why he's doing this I am not letting my guard down ! 

Author's POV
So wow this was a long story hehehe
What did you guys think hope you liked it and I'm trying to make things slower I don't wish to make them kiss at such a young age , in other stories they started sleeping in the same bed every night which made me weirded out because I'm 14 and I just think their too young!  kissing is still okay but seriously on the same bed ?! No so don't expect to see them kiss until they are 16 ! same bed, 20 okay 20 would be okay ! Sorry if you think I'm old fashioned but it doesn't fit me okay so yeah that was part 4 I actually wanted this part to be about them at school and this to be short but i got carried away with the business trip and the plates so yay  they are so sweet and awkward!(☆_☆)◉‿◉(^o^)Btw the picture is by wisdoms blessings from deviant art and most pictures that I use is from deviant art so yeah and the picture is supposed to be Marco to be in the back hugging star but I couldn't find one like that so just imagine Marco is behind