Truth or dare !

Hey guys I'm back yay so here you go the next part . Btw this picture is by purincarol from deviant art!
Star's POV
When we got to jackie's house she gave us a warm welcome and she showed us her brother ! Johnny is really adorable but he seems afraid of Jackie so I decided to ask him to braid my hair but it turned out terrible ! Jackie's angry at him and I don't know what to do ! I think it's all my fault but Marco thinks otherwise, I feel so bad ! I wanted to lighten thing up a but so I requested to play truth or dare ! A game that earth people play during sleepovers !
S: so ...... Who's ready to play ?!
M: hahahahaha ( awkward laugh) I know I am !
J: let me just ask Oscar , Oscar !
O: huh, yes ? ( taking off hi headphones)
J: star and Marco wants to play truth or dare ! You in ?!
O: yeah ! I'm in !
S: okay ! Me first ! Jackie !truth or dare ?!
J: Erm truth ! ( she gave a smile )
S: okay ! Why are you angry at your brother ?!
J: can we not talk about this ! ( her smile fading away )
O: Jackie .... It's a truth you need to answer it !
J: fine ! My parents are always working and they hardly come home ! That's why I can get away with dating Oscar and the parties and the sleepovers because they hardly care about me but when they come back all they care about is my brother !
Jo: that's because I hardly talk and you can take care of yourself and I can't !
We all were shocked to hear Johnny scream at Jackie ! But Jackie glared at him causing him to sit back down onto the floor .
J: well it's not fair ! Ever since you came along I was ignored !
S: okay so it seems like you guys have a sibling problem ! But your not gonna fix it until you realize it !
M: hey ! That's supposed to be my line !
M: glasses ,
S: nooooo !
M: why not Marco phd is great at problems like this !
S: they need to fix the problem by themselves!
M: fine !
Jo: I'm sorry I yelled at you . ( he said with remorse )
J: I'm sorry I put all the blame on you .
S: see they're making progress!
Jo: listen Jackie , I'm sorry I'm not a good little brother to let you date all those mean boys and not comforting you after the breakups .
O: wait what ?!
J: and I'm sorry for not being a good sister because I haven't been paying attention to you since you were born .
Jo: it's okay !
J: no ! It's not ! I'm a terrible sister to neglect you and to put all the blame on you ! I'm sorry ! Can you forgive me ?
Jo: I've never been mad at you !
J: and I'm sorry I was mad at you for braiding star's hair it's just I thought you already stole mom and dad , I didn't want you to steal my friend !
Jo: it's okay Jackie !
S: awww , see you guys just needed to talk it out and you would have been fine , there was no need for dr Marco phd !
M: heyyyyy !
J: well I'm glad that's all cleared up ! It's my turn right ?!
S: yep !
J: okay ! Marco ! Truth or dare ?!
M: Erm truth !
J: okay , do you love star ?!
E: awwww!
S: Er ......
M: I do !
Both: ( blushing )
E: awwwwww !!!!!!
M: now it's my turn right !(still blushing )
OMG did Marco just say he loves me !!!!! Ahhhhhh !!!!!!! I must be blushing so much right now !!!!
M: anyways Oscar truth or dare ?!
O: dare !
M: okay I dare you to kiss Jackie on the lips !
O: oh alright !
J: wait but this is our first kiss!
E: kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
Then Oscar leaned over to Jackie and kissed her on her lips !!!!
E: wohooo !!!!!! ( clapping )
Oscar stopped the kiss and looked at Jackie . They were blushing a lot
J:Er .....
E: hahahahaha
O: anyways it's my turn , star , truth or dare ?!
S: dare !
O: I dare you to kiss Marco !
E: wohoo !
S: what no !
O: it's a dare you have to do it plus it doesn't matter you guys are already boyfriend and girlfriend!
S: I can't !
I ran out of the room and ran outside!
Marco's POV
When Oscar wanted us to kiss I was blushing but star refused ! I feel terrible ! Why doesn't she want to kiss me ?! She ran out of the room !
M: what are you guys doing ?!
O: I'm sorry dude ! I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I just thought she would kiss you and get it over with !
M: I'm going to look for her !
Jo: I'm coming too !
M: no ! I'm sorry Johnny but this is between star and I !
Jo: okay then .  ( he said sadly )
I ran out the room and checked every room and she wasn't there so i took my hoodie that was in the couch and ran out but when I stepped out to the porch I saw star on the bench looking up ! I was so relieved to see her there !
She looked cold so I took my hoodie and wrapped it around her while sitting down next to her . She looked up ,
M: hey star don't listen to them it's okay if you don't want to kiss me !
S: I'm sorry ( she stood up and hugged me tight )
Her head was resting on my shoulder and she hugged me tighter then usual!
M: what's wrong star ?!
S: it just when I dated Tom , he wanted to kiss me but I refused and he got mad and hurt me with his fire , I got burned really bad and now I'm afraid to kiss anyone !
M: star , you know I will never hurt you ( I said while parting from the hug and touched her face )
S: I know but ......
M: it okay star I still love you no matter what . ( I said with a reassuring voice)
S: thank you Marco ! I .. I ... I
M: you don't have to say it , I know you do !
S: no , Marco ! I love you !
I could feel my heart explode in my body ! She said it ! She actually said it !
S: oh , and thank you for your hoodie , can I wear it for the rest of the night ?
M: of course !
I picked her up and spun her around
Both: hahahahaha!
M: now come on let's go back , if you want to .
S: sure lets go !
When we turned around , we saw Jackie , Oscar and Johnny staring at us , giggling!
M: Er, since when were you guys standing there ?
J: oh , since you said I love you to star !
M: oh .....
J: hey , let's just go back in !
S: yeah ! .....
Star took johnny's hand
Jo: you like him don't you ?! ( he whispered but I could still hear them )
S: Er.... Yeah !
Jo: I knew it ! Hehehe !
We went back in and star was still wearing my hoodie.
J: so Oscar why don't you pick another dare !
O: Erm star I dare you to hug Marco !
S: oh that's easy !
She hugged me and every time she hugs me I get butterflies in my stomach!
S: okay , my turn , Johnny! Truth or dare?!
Jo: Erm , truth !( we could tell Johnny is starting to open up to us )
S: okay ! Do you like anyone?!
Jo: yeah ! Her name is Olivia and she's the same age as me ! But she will never notice me !
J: it's okay little man , big sis will help you !
O: no way that's my sister !
Jo: really ! Do you think you can help me ?!
O: why not ?!
Jo: thank you so much !!!!!
J: I have never seen him so happy before !
Jo: (whispers) sis , he's a keeper !
J: hahaha !
Jo: Okay my turn , sis truth or dare ?!
J: Erm , dare !
Jo: okay I dare you to prank call someone!
J: hahahahaha! Okay !
We did truth or dare for the rest of the night !
J: hey do you want to tell ghost stories?!
E: yeah !
O: okay let me start ! It was a dark and stormy night and blah blah blah , scary stories, blah blah blah !
Johnny was holding onto star and star looked so interested in the story , she didn't look scared at all !
S: okay my turn !
Star told her story and Jackie held onto Oscar , Johnny held into me and I held onto a pillow ! Star's story was so scary !
S: THE END !!!!!!!
E: ahhhhhh! Hahahahaha!
J: okay that was scary star !
S: thank you ! ( she said with a smug face )
O: I think I got goosebumps!
M: wow star you scared us !
S: yeah ! I know ! ( then she realized Johnny was still shaking) hey , Johnny are you okay ?
Jo: yeah I fine ( he said in a frighten voice )
S: hey if your scared you can sleep with me !
J: oh no ! Someone's going to be jealous!
J,O: hahahahaha !
M: don't worry Johnny I'm not jealous!
S: you sure Marco ?! Hahaha !
M: don't worry !
Jo : I would like that ! Thank you star !
S: no probs J man !
J man ?! Star never gave me a nickname ! Maybe I am jealous but jealous of a 5 year old ! I can't let star know ! She would think I'm a jealous type !
We all went to sleep ~
I kept staring at star who was hugging Johnny like a teddy bear ! I got kinda upset so I turned the other way !
Star's POV
Hahaha ! I knew Marco was going to be jealous! I peeked a little and saw Marco staring at us and giving his "jealous " face ! He's so cute when he gets jealous! But I think he couldn't take it so he turned to his other side ! Hahahahaha!

Author's POV
Hey guys , wow who knew Jackie had such a backstory ! Btw I think Johnny is adorable! And as i said before starco is not kissing until they are 16 so not happening just yet , but it will happen , maybe I'll do a time skip and skip when they were 16 so yeah ! See you soon and bye !