z e r o

a gasp was the first thing that escaped her mouth when she saw him-his smile to be precise.

him; refers to the person whom she thinks she'll be together forever with, the one she blindly fell for and impulsively gave her heart to. and she knew in no time, she wouldn't be the girl she is now.

"omo, yooa-ah. look at him," her best friend, hyunmi nudged as she giggled shyly, still staring at the boy. "he's so handsome! what do you think?"

but yooa wasn't listening to what her best friend was saying at all. she was too busy staring at the said boy in adoration. he was indeed very handsome and she was pretty sure everyone in the room knows that.

curse his stupid dumb smile

- ♡ -

a sigh was the first thing that escaped his lips as he helplessly watch the one he loves falls for another. the look in her eyes and her tinted cheeks says it all. that was the day where his nightmare becomes true.

he felt a soft pat on his back and he glanced over his shoulders to see his best mate, hansol shooting him an apologetic look. seated next to him was chan who offered some pieces of candy which he stashed in his bag to cheer him up a little. hansol and chan were one of the few who knew about his long termed one sided love with his best friend.

seungkwan and yooa were just friends, and only friends in yooa's eyes - nothing more, nothing less.

"it's going to be okay, seungkwan." hansol comforts the boy.