Until you:Chapter1

Bonnie's POV
Am approaching a devil but a pretty one.
"Hey am Catherine ."
"Am Eva, can I help you?"she replied
"Um....... I um......I saw your hair from afar and I really liked it so I just wanted to tell you that.
"thanks yours isn't bad either. Nice to meet you. I think you are really pretty . And I like your top. I've got something like that at home. "
I love her already. She doesn't even seem like some who can rip your head off in 5 seconds.
" thanks, can I sit here? " I ask finally warming up to her and also realizing that my legs are aching.
" sorry, of course anyone who likes my hair is a-ma-zing. "she said laughing.
I start laughing to. And we start laughing endlessly making everyone to stare at us.
Two awesome bitches laughing their ducking asses off✌
" Why are we laughing like freaks.? " l ask her.
" Cause we are. Hot totally attractive freaks." she says and then I know I've made a new friend. Then her phone rings cutting our laughs.
" it's my brother it's time for me to leave. Can I get your number?" she says.
"sure" I say giving it to her.
"Thanks for making me laugh for no reason. I'll call. Gosh an always working and it's really stressful that's why I come here to swim and have fun. "she says frankly as she heads to the person I think is her brother and hugs him tightly. Then she whispers something in his ear and they both laugh looking back at me. Wow and I thought we were real friends.
So I start crying as I see them get in the car. I decide to walk. As am walking it starts drizzling and a pitch black Lexus starts following me so I quicken my steps.
The car keeps on following me. Wow can't they take a hint.
The car stops abruptly and this worsens my crying.
A young man or boy comes out and calls out my name then I turn around. He heads to me and I become scared and don't move.
He takes my face and looks in to my eyes and curses under his breath then asks"....................................

Remember please this book is the same book as the writing on the wall. We (I and my sister just changed it a little cause the phone was flashed and we forgot our password. Sorry again and there maybe more cliff hangers and short chapters. Please help promote the book by commenting and voting. Don't forget to spread the word.

Love you cuties✋