Chapter 10

I woke up and took a shower. After that I put in my bra and underwear. I put on my love tee and some regular skinny jeans. I straighten my hair and put a head band in it. I put on eyeliner and mascara with a hint of eyeshadow. I put on some lip gloss and head down stairs.

Everyone was awake. It's 7:00 am. Why they awake? Oh well. I went to the kitchen where they were at. "Good morning..what's wrong dad?" I ask. He looks up. "Nothing but management is seriously pissing me off." He said. I took a sip of water. "They aren't allowing Niall to sing anymore." He said.

"What?!" I yell. "That's not fair!" I yell. "Calm down..we are just as mad as you are..they only what him to play guitar.." Dad says. "Yeah...it's not fair.." Niall says. "I'll play guitar.." I said. Their eyes widen. "But you aren't apart of us." Dad says.

"Basically I am..I'm your daughter aren't I what's so wrong with me playing guitar.." I say. "Management said its gonna be more realistic if one of us.." Dad said. "What the hell?! Niall is a good singer..." I said getting angry.

"They can't just go that can they?" I ask. "Yes.." Louis says. "Fuck." I mumble. "What?" Louis asked. "I'm just pissed.." I say. "Why are you worried?" Niall asked. "Because! You all are a band! They can't just say he can't sing! If they wanted to have him in the band they should have let him sing!" I yell.

I take out my phone. "Who are you calling?" Dad asked. "Simon..to get his ass over here." I said. Louis took my phone and pressed end. "What the hell?!?" I yell. "Look, I know you are pissed but you can't just change their mind." Louis said.

"Yes I can.'

"No you cant."

"Yes I can."

"No only Jimmy can protest."

"Well today I fucking protest!" I yell. They gasped. "Sorry Lou but I'm pissed.." I say walking away. I feel really weak. I fell down and everything went black....

**

I opened my eyes. "Are you okay??" Dad asked. "Yeah..but what happened??" I ask. "You fainted.." Harry said. "Ohh.." I said.

"Claire?" Dad asked. "Yes?" I ask. "Do you want to go on tour with us?" He asked. I got right up and my eyes widen. "W-what did you just say?" I ask. "Do you want to go on tour with us?" He asked more slower.

"Are you serious?!? Yes!" I say hugging my dad. I have always wanted to go on tour. "Why do you want me to go on tour with you?" I ask when I let go. "Because I just want you too and so do the boys." Dad said. I chuckled and smiled.

"When do we leave?" I ask. "Next week." They said. I nodded. BRINGGGG!!!!

"ello?"

"Hey it's mark."

"What do you want? I already gave it to you!" I say.

"One more chance?"

"NO!"

"Please!"

"No..why would I? So you can play me again or just become famous?" I ask as tears are blinding my vision.

"No because I love you.."

"Well, I don't love you..I know you just wanna become famous...it's your dream.."

"My dream is to be with you.."

"Shut up! No it's not!"

"Well fuck you and your little gay family.."

"They aren't gay!"

"How do you know?"

"I know because I live with them.."