Liam's daughter

My name is Claire Smith. I'm 6. I'm gonna tell you about me! Well my moms name is Samantha. My father's name is Jason. I honestly didn't like him. He abuses me. I have blue eyes. Brown hair. My mom had red hair. My dad had black hair. I didn't know how I got brown hair. I have 3 older siblings. I was the youngest. The oldest was Mark. He is a senior in high school. I didn't like him either. He picked on me. Alot.

The second oldest is Kylie. She had red hair. Green eyes and very tan. I'm skinny and tan also. She is in 7th grade. All of my siblings had green eyes. I was the only who had blue eyes. And brown hair for that matter.

The third oldest was Jenna. She had black long hair. She had green eyes. Skinny,kinda pale like my dad.

I was looking for my birth certificate. Ah I finally found it. It said Claire Danielle Payne! Payne??? Like Liam Payne? I actually was a big fan of One Direction. I didn't like them like crushes. I loved their music. I am a good singer. I used to take lessons. I also play guitar.

"Mom! Dad!" I yell. "Yes." They say. I shove my birth certificate in their face. "How could you!!" I yell. I started to cry. I wiped away my tears. My dad slapped me. I started to cry more. "Don't scream at us!" Dad yelled. I ran to my room upstairs. I was looking through my boxes. I found a letter.

To Claire,

This is your mom and dad. Liam and Danielle. I hope you love your adopted parents. We had you at the age 17. We couldn't take care of you. We love you.

From Mom and dad.

I started to tear up. It had a number so I called it.

*Liam's P.O.V*

I heard my phone ring. I answered it. "Hello." I said. This little girl said it was Claire. I got off if the phone and ran to Danielle. "Danielle, Claire called. She's coming home." I say. "Oh my gosh!" Danielle said happily.

I heard the doorbell ring. "Hey." I said. "Here's Claire." The father said pushing her to me."thanks." I say and close the door. I hug her tight. Danielle also hugs her. "Hello." She says. "Hi I'm your dad." I say. "I know." She says.

I see a bruise on her cheek. "What happened to your cheek?" I ask. "Uh-" she said. She was about to cry. I looked at Danielle. "I can't uh tell you." Claire said. "You can tell us anything sweetie." Danielle said. I picked her up and we sat on the couch. "That man kinda abused me every time I saw him." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Oh." I said.

I'm gonna kill Jason. I thought. The boys walked in with a confused look on their faces. "Lads I will like to introduce you to my daughter Claire." I said. "Danielle's daughter also." Niall asked. Danielle nodded. "Hi." Claire said holding my hand. "How old are you?" Louis asked. "6." Claire said. Danielle took her to her room. "She's so adorable but what's the bruise?" Harry said. "She was abused by the guy she was living with." I said. "She's 6 though!" Zayn said. "Yeah I know." I told him.