Chapter 7

*Claire's POV*

I woke up and took a shower. I blow dried my hair and straighten it. I put my everyday makeup on. I slip on my red loose tank top and some shorts. I slipped my flip flops on and headed down stairs.

"Pretty." Dad said. I smiled. I texted Mark.

Me- hey babe I missed you!! Come over today?

Mark- nah, I'm okay, I have gotten want I wanted so I'm dumping you..sorry you ugly bitch, haha!! You fell for it!! Bye now!

I felt a tear go down my cheek and I dropped my phone. More tears streamed down my face. "Baby girl what's wrong?" Dad asked while everyone stared at me.

"Mark..left me." I say, regretting dating him.

Me- you're an asshole hope you go die in a hole...

I sent that to Mark.

Mark- shut the hell up!

I started to cry even more.

I can see everyone was mad. Dad walked over to me and hugged me. I just cried in his shoulder. "I hate him." I say. "He just wanted to use me..ugh I wanna kill myself." I say. Dad looked at me.

"You're way stronger than him." He says. "Sorry kiddo.." Louis said. They all came over to me and hugged me. We heard the door bell. Dad went to go get it and there stood Mark.

Dad got mad but stayed cool. Harry didn't stay cool. "Hey uh um I want to talk to uh what's her face." Mark said. "My daughter isn't what's her face its claire." Dad said.

Harry couldn't take it anymore. I was holding on to him. He let go. "Harry dont.." I say. He totally ignored me so I went over to Niall.

"Who do you think you are playing her like that?!?!?" Harry screamed. "She was the last girl in high school for me to screw." Mark said. Harry got mad and punched him.

I went over there to Mark. "You son of a bitch!! Play with me again i'll rip your balls out!!" I screamed. I punched him. He totally ran away. "You she-devil!" He ran away.

I looked at dad. He just laughed. "Where did you learn that from?" Dad asked. I chuckled. I pointed at Harry and he put his hands in surrender.

"Harry." Dad said. I just laughed. Mom came in and I tackled her with my bone crushing hug. "Can't breathe." She said. I laughed. I let go of her.

"I missed you." I said. "You saw me the other day." She said with a confused look. "I can't love my mom?" I asked jokingly. She laughed.

"So..whatcha wanna do today?" Mom asked. "Maybe movies.." I say. Mom and I looked at each other and shouted,"SHOPPING!"

Everyone plugged their ears. Mom and I laugh. "Well girlies go have fun." Dad said. Mom and I headed out of the door.

*Liam's P.O.V.*

I can't believe Mark would do that. I'm just so pissed. "Lads, I don't know what to do." I said worried out of my mind. "Why?" Harry asked. "Because, of Mark, I can't believe my little girl isn't a virgin anymore." I say.

"Mate, it's okay, it's normal." Harry said. "Says the flirt." I say. I sit down. "Since she came back home, I feel like I have made her life worse." I say. "You saved her from her other father...he used to beat her..Liam it's gonna be alright." Zayn said. I cracked a small smile.

"Thanks lads." I say. I couldn't imagine life without them. They have helped me through the raising of Claire. I feel like I should re pay them.

*2 hours later*

*Claire's POV*

I got a lot of stuff. I'm only gonna name a few. I got a shirt that says 'Ed Sheerman is awesome!'. I got 6 pairs of high heels. I got a pink dress for special occasions. I got some shorts, pants. Oh yeah I got a pair of pants. It had the British flag on it. It is cute.

I got a mustache necklace along with earrings and glasses and shirts. I got some new makeup. I got a cheetah print dress with some cheetah print high heels. I got some pink earrings. I one direction belly shirt. Some bikinis, some necklaces, and bracelets.

I got a superman snap back.

*at home*

"Daddy!! I'm home." I shout. I know he loves when I call him daddy. He comes to me and hugs me. "I got you a best daddy award." I said. "And where is that?" He asked.

I gave him the award. He smiled. "I love you Claire." He said. "I love you too daddy." I say. I go upstairs to pack my new stuff in my closet.

*at night*

It's 10:00. Time for bed. I went to the bathroom to take off my jewelry and my makeup. I put my hair in a messy bun and change into pjs. I walk to my room and set my alarm and go to bed.

*MORNING*

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Damn you alarm!" I say. I don't go to school. I'm smart. Haha just kidding, I'm homeschooled. I got my lazy ass up and took a shower. After the shower, I dried my body and hair and put on a black spaghetti strap tank top. Over that I put on my one direction belly shirt on. For the pants, I slipped on my British flag pants. I put my everyday makeup on.

I braided my hair into a side braid. I exit the bathroom and go to my bed and take my phone out of the charger. I slip my iPhone 5 into my back pocket and go down stairs.

I'm guessing nobody is awake so I cooked eggs and bacon. My dad walks down the stairs rubbing his eyes. "Morning daddy." I said. "Good morning." He says.

"I made breakfast." I said. He smiles and walks over to the kitchen and grabs a plate. "Yummmmmmyyyy!!!" He says happily. I laugh. Niall comes down next. 'FOOD!!" He exclaims. He picks me up and Hugs me.

"Thank you!" He said happily. "You're welcome my little Irish boy." I said. He smiles and then goes to the kitchen table and eats.

After we are done eating we sit on the couch. "Anybody wanna go to Nando's?? I'm starving!" Niall says. "Nope.,I'm full.." I say. He frowned. "Maybe for dinner." I say. He nods.

Harry comes over and takes my hand and pulls me to his room. "Wanna go on a date?" He says with a cheekily smile. I didn't like him like that. "Harry, I don't like you like that..sowy." I say.

I walked back and sat next to my dad. "Hey baby girl." He says. "Hey." I say. "What did Harry want?" Dad asked. "Uh well..he wanted to go.." I started. Harry shot me a glare. "Um nothing." I say.

"Claire Payne tell me now." He demanded. I roll my eyes. "Harry asked me on a date but I rejected it." I said. He smiles. "Good." Dad says. I crack a smile.

"Ow.." I mumble. Everybody looks at me. "What's wrong with your back?" Dad asked. "Fuckin- freaking sunburn it's like a motherfu-" I say. I tried to bleep the cuss words. He gives me a look. It doesn't like me using the 'f bomb'.

"Hey Harry taught me!" I put my hands up I surrender. "Dad, I'm 16." I said. "Anyways it hurts like a-" I started. "MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!" Niall exclaims. We all laugh so so hard.

I get up and Harry 'accidentally' touched my back. "OWW HARRY WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!" I yell. "Sorry! I didn't mean to!" He said. "It's okay.." I said as the pain went away. I went to the bathroom and got 'ALOE', it helps with sunburn.

"Daddy?" I ask. "Yes?" He responds. "Can you rub Aloe on my back?" I ask. He nods. I give it to him and he starts rubbing it on my back. "Ow." I said. "Sorry." He says. He finishes and it feels better.

"Thank you daddy." I said. "Awe daddy!" All of the boys mock me. "You're just jealous." I said. "Of what?" They ask. "I'm daddy direction's daughter." I said. I stuck out my tongue.

They laugh. The rest of the day we pretty much enjoy each others company. It was actually a great day. About around 8 'o'clock we all went to bed.

---------Authors Note---------

Sorry it's short! But I really wanted to get a chapter in so there ya go!

Vote comment!! THANKS !!