Chapter 5

I woke up next to dad. I was very happy. I went down stairs. "Hungry?" Harry asked. "Yes." I said. He handed me a plate of eggs and bacon. "Thanks." I say to Haz. "Welcome." Harry says. Dad walks down stairs,"Good morning Harry and Claire." Dad says. "Good morning." I say. He walks over to me and hugs me.

"Doing alright?" He asks. "Yes." I say.

*Liam's POV*

"Daddy?" Claire said with her adorable British accent. "Yes?" I asked. "Why did you give me away?" She asked. My heart sank. All of the boys walked upstairs. "Well mummy and I were young and couldn't take care of a baby." I said. "Oh okay.." She said. "Boys! Game time!" I said.

*Claire's P.O.V*

The boys ran downstairs. "Yay!!" They all yelled.

*Couple minutes later.**

We hear a knock at the door. Dad opens it and there stands Jason. I was scared. All of the boys gasp. "Claire come here." Harry said. Do I did. He put me in his lap and hugged me. I hugged back tighter. "I thought you were in jail." Dad says. "Uh yeah I broke out." Jason says. I start to cry silently. "W-what do you want?" Dad asked. "What the hell does it look like??! I want to take back Claire!" Jason says. I start to cry more but silently. "No!" Zayn yelled. "She is my daughter and I can take her back if I want!" Jason yells.

"No she is my daughter!!" Dad yells. "She is technically my daughter I took care of her most of her life!!" Jason yells. "Yeah you beat her!!! She is mine!!" Dad yelled. Jason sent me a mean glare. "I told you not to tell anybody!" Jason yelled at me. It scared me alot. I hugged Harry tighter. "She did the right thing!!" Niall blurted. "Didn't your mommy tell you not to blurt?!?" Jason teased. Niall boiled with anger. He went over to Jason and punched him. Jason fell. I weakly smiled. He got up and punched Dad. "Daddy!!!" I screamed. I buried my face in Harry's chest. "It's okay your daddy is strong." Harry said. Dad got up. "You!!" Jason yelled while pointing at me. He came running over to me. Harry got up from the couch and handed me to Niall. I just sobbed lightly.

Zayn punched the crap out of Jason. He was knocked out. By then the police came into the house and arrested Jason. Dad came to me and picked me up. I sobbed louder.

*Liam's POV*

I was so heart broken when I saw her cry in my arms. "Shhhh it's okay Claire.."I tried to cheer her up. She stopped crying. Thank The Lord. "I love you daddy." She said. I smiled big. "I love you too Claire." I said. Jason wouldn't leave us alone. "What does he want from us?!?" Claire asked annoyed. " I don't know darling." I say. She just had a frown. "No it's okay..do you want ice cream? Will that cheer you up??" I asked. Her face brighten up. Which made my day.

*Claire's POV*

"No it's okay..do you want ice cream? Will that Cheer you up?? Dad asked. My face brighten up. "Yesss!!!!" I say jumping up and down. I ran to the kitchen. "Ice cream!!" Niall squealed like a little girl. I laughed. He gave me a fork. "Fork daddy? I said. "He's afraid of spoons." Harry said. "Oh I used to be.." I said. "Why?" Zayn asked. "Jason...tried to make me choke on one." I say. "Oh.." Dad said.

I ate that ice cream fast. "We are shopping tomorrow for Christmas presents." Niall said. "REALLY?" Louis shot up. "Yes Lou." Dad said. I burst out in laughter.

*Next day*

"Okay Claire and I are shopping..Zayn and Niall and Harry and Louis." Dad said. We all nodded in agreement. "Harry first." Dad said. I nodded. We went to a store with LOTS of stuff. I bought a cologne. Dad got him a shirt that said 'SWAG'. I laughed at it. We got stuff for Louis next. I got some black boy TOMS. I also got him some green blue and orange suspenders. Dad got him a striped shirt which was red. For Zayn I got him his favorite hair product. Dad got him a mirror,comb,and some hair gel. For Niall, I got him a guitar that says 'Team Irish' and a green guitar pick. Dad got him a 4-leaf clover shirt it was pretty. I got my dad a key chain that says 'World's Best Dad!'. I also got him some forks.

I got my mum a necklace that says 'I love you'. It was beautiful. I got Eleanor a bracelet. It was sliver. I got Perrie some earrings. They were real gold.

*Christmas morning*

I woke up and took a quick shower. Then I jumped on mum and dad. "Wake up mum and dad it's Christmas!!" I shouted. They quickly got up and headed down stairs and the boys were down there.

"Niall first..this is from me." I said to him. He nodded and opened it. He screamed like a little girl. "Claire oh my gosh!!!" He said. He picked me up and spun me around. He kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you!" He said. "Welcome." I said. He set me down. "This one is for Claire from dad." Harry said giving me the present. Dad had a grin on his face. I opened it and found a beautiful necklace. "Thank you!" I said to my dad hugging him.

When we finished opening presents we ate a big dinner. Niall was happy. I sat on the couch. "Have a good day baby girl?" Mum asked me. "Yes I'm full though." I said. She just laughed and kissed me on the forehead.

"Dad!" I yell. "Yes?" He asks. "What's that?!?!" I yell frighten.

----------Authors Note----------

Sorry I felt y'all a cliffhanger! But I would like to thank you for reading this story!!!! :)

VOTE(:

Comment!!!(:

-MrsOneDirection13579