Chapter 9

BEEP BEEP!!!

"Ugh!" I said shutting out my alarm. I get up and head for the shower. I turned to the right temperature and hopped in.

***

I got out of the shower and dried my body and hair. I slipped on my light blue blouse and with some very light pink skinny jeans. I put on my black sandals. I curled my hair into loose curls. I put some eyeliner and mascara on and some Chapstick.

After getting ready, I head downstairs. Only person that was awake was dad. "Good morning daddy." I said. "Good morning baby girl." He said. I smile because I love it when he calls me that. I mean, I'm not a baby though! I'm 17.

"What some breakfast?" He asks. "Sure." I said. I walked to the kitchen and ate some eggs and bacon. Niall ran down the stairs. That scared the living shit out of me. "Niall you scared the shit out of me!" I shout. He laughs.

I roll my eyes and go to the living room and watch tv. Dad comes over to me. "Hey." He says. "Hi." I said. He hugs me. "Umm.." I say kinda confused. "I love you..." He says.

"I love you too daddy." I say. He smiles. He watches tv with me. "What was that for?" I ask. "Well I have noticed that you're 17 now and one more year you are gonna move out.." He says with a frown. I laugh. "You think I'm gonna move out? No." I say.

"Good." Dad says. He pulls me in a hug.

*Louis's POV*

Awe, daddy and daughter hug! I gotta take a picture of that! SNAP! This is going on Twitter.

@ TheLiamPayne_ @Claireboo_17! Awwww daddyyy and daughter huggg!!!!!! Awwww!!!

*Claire's POV*

BING! Went my phone. I slip my phone out of my pocket. There's a picture of me and my dad. "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMINLISON!!!!!!!!!!" I shout. He laughs. I chase after him. I didn't catch him though.

"Haha!! Miss me miss me now you gotta kiss me!!" Louis shouted being childish. "Eww no you're old." I said. "I'm not old!" He protested. I laughed. "I know boobear." I say. He smiles. I walk back in the house.

"GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!" Harry yells. "Damn Harry!! Go get some fucking pants on and a shirt my little girl eyes!!!!" I exclaim covering my eyes. "Nope." He says. "Daddyy!! Tell him to get decent!" I say. "Go Harry you're hurting her eyes." Dad says.

"Hey guys we have a fancy interview. Go dress nicely like fancy." Dad says. I nod. I go upstairs. I put on my one shoulder purple ruffled dress. It comes down to my knees with silver not so high heels. I take my liquid black eyeliner and make a small wing. I put on mascara and regular eyeliner on. I put on some lipstick. I put a smokey eye effect for my eyes. I curled my hair into tight curls.

I go downstairs. "Wow look at you!! You are gorgeous!!" Mom says. "Thanks you look amazing also." I say honestly. She was wearing her hair curled and A white sparkly

Dress that comes down to her knees as well.

Dad and the boys come out. "Gorgeous." Dad says. We get out of the house and in the limo.

***

We get out of the limo and there is a lot of screaming fans. I can't stand being in a place where there is a lot of noise I freak out. Sometimes I cry. Dad holds my hand.

"Awwww!!!!!"

"Liam!"

Those fans are going crazy. I hold dads hand tighter. Finally we get inside and I take a deep breath. Dad pats me on the shoulders. "Are you okay??" Dad asked. "Yeah." I said. "Hello everyone! Please welcome the Paynes!" The interviewer says.