Eric grabbed my hand while I was turned around and pulled it to his mouth and gently kissed it. Just this simple touch made my entire body react. I have never felt such a rush. I wanted him to touch me again, I wanted to feel that sensation one more time. I almost reached out to touch him but I caught myself and I remembered where I was and who he was. The only reason I was brought here was to be pushed off onto someone else, so my mother would no longer have to deal with me. She probably wanted me to bring pride to the family, my mate being an Alpha and all.

"Well I hope this surprise is one that you are happy about. But truly all that really matters is that you're here and I'm here. I've waited so long for this Alyson. I am ready for us to mate and be together. I've been ready since I learned of you." His voice was full of pure bliss and his face showing the happiness he felt.

 Was he really serious? I just met him and he is talking about being together and mating? This was just happening to fast. I stumbled backwards, attempting to not black out again. I didn't want to show weakness, I did not want to give off the impression that I was not stable, I needed to be strong in this situation. 

"I don't mean to be rude Mr. Mancent but I do not know you so could you please back the fuck up. I am not mating with anyone anytime soon, despite what you might think. I am not doing anything with you." My voice was much more stern and confident than how I was feeling inside. I had to admit to myself, I felt something there for him. Even with him being a stranger. There was some spark some tingling sensation that was pulling me to him, telling me it was okay.

I looked over at my mother and she gave me a look that turned my blood cold. I was not reacting how I should, I was not pretending to be the perfect blonde daughter she wants me to be. I am not really sure what she expected. Did she picture a scene from a movie when she thought of this meeting. Did she imagine I would run into him, be embraced by his strong tan arms, and we would walk into the sunset hand in hand. Happily ever after. My mom is a complete and utter idiot if she thought this would go any other way than me being sketched the fuck out.

"I completely understand you're nervous, and you were unaware of meeting your mate anytime soon. But there seems to be a dilemma here, we have no choice but to mate within the month. I realize that there isn't much time, and that you have every right to be cautious. But I am hoping you will see this is the right thing for the both of us in time." Eric looked at me with concern and as if I was a flight risk. For all he knows I am planning my escape at this very moment.

 I felt all the color drain from my face and I began to get very dizzy. Hold your shit together. October was almost over and I was not nearly ready. I mean I had just met this guy and he wants to mate? He expects me to want to mate with him so quickly? What does Eric expect? Every Alpha is different in how he chooses to proceed in his relationship with his mate. Some Alphas choose to cherish their Luna, putting her above all others. Their relationship is a bond that no other can break. Then there are the Alphas who use their Luna for the sake of having children, they abuse their power and typically have many different lovers. So which is Eric, which would he be?

"Yes Eric is right you two have to mate very soon, there is simply no reason to wait." A voice came from behind Eric. I was looking for the woman who belonged to the voice. She walked quickly and came into my vision faster than expected. Her hair was pitch black and featured perfect waves, her skin marked with the same color as the man beside her, her eyes were just as green. She was beautifully fierce. 

"I'm so sorry for being rude, my name is Anna, I'm Eric's mother." Her hand came out to shake mine while she spoke."This is my husband Vince." I turned to the man who suddenly appeared next to her. His hair was silver and it shined in the sunlight, his eyes were a deep brown almost black. His hand also reached out to shake mine. Mother looked thrilled at the introduction of Eric's parents,  and dad just stood there with a slim uncomfortable grin.

Other people began to come outside. All of them were werewolves, or I suppose they were. The pack was very large from what I had seen. Their faces all showing curiosity and they seemed to all be staring at me. I was not one for being the center of attention, this was not my scene. A young girl and boy came out from the crowd and walked to shake my hand.

"Hi my name is Lucy and this is my brother Jared and I guess you already met my other brother Eric." She smiled when she spoke and her face was so youthfully bright, they both resembled Eric, though she looked to be younger probably around eight and the boy looked to be around fourteen and most certainly not interested in meeting me.

Eric came back in view standing affront of me taking my hand firmly and leading me into the large house. There was that warm burning sensation again. I just followed him, I knew there was no sense in fighting, and honestly I wanted to go somewhere where I wouldn't be stared at. I turned around to look for my parents. My mother was actually smiling at me, she was waving me on. My father just looked after me his eyes a tad bit sadder but he also waved with encouragement. I was very self conscious, I knew most of the people around us were watching both Eric and I. I was very aware of how under dressed I was and how I probably looked compared to Eric. No matter how I felt about the situation there was no denying how attractive he was.

Eric led me into a foyer that was nicer than any room I had ever been in, we continued up a large staircase that circled up into the second level of the house. The hallway reminded me of a hotel, many doors were closed and left much to the imagination. Eric stopped at the last door in the increasingly long hallway. During our entire walk neither of us spoke a word, the silence was much more inviting than the previous conversation we had had. He lets go of my hang to open the large wooden door and steps aside to let me walk in first. What a gentleman he must be, sarcasm of course. 

"This is our bedroom." His voice was much more quiet than before, almost shy. I walked in and was thoroughly surprised..

Please comment and vote! This chapter has been re-edited so please comment and let me know your thoughts! Thanks for voting! The video I have is Maybe, Possibly By: Megan&Liz!