Too Much

Don't feel like, you give up
Your heart's done
Your love's done
Don't give up
Don't fake it
Don't have to...
-Drake ft Sampha

°Camila°
"Ooooh August." I cried out.
Usually when I'm calling his name like this it's out of pleasure, but instead it's pure pain.

Leaning on the kitchen counter I tried to stretch a little to help ease my back pain.
This pregnancy was getting the best of me and I was no where near done.

After getting my self together I returned to my seat at the table where August and I was getting last minute reveal party things together.
"Ok where were we?" I questioned August.

He scanned his phone for a second before turning his attention to me.
"We was trying to come up with ways everybody can vote. I say the old way, with a piece of chalk and chalkboard."

"Hell no. I hate everything about chalk, makes my skin crawl. I was thinking we have everybody wear either pink bows or blue bow ties."

"That'll be cool. That way they can wea' they guess until we all find out." He nodded his head in approval.

I clapped.
"I'm so excited."

"Whatcha' say mama about the invitations?"

"When I talked to her last night she had sent me some pictures and said she would try to mail em out either today or early tomorrow morning."

He nodded again.
"Aight coo'. We going all out and this only the reveal party. Fuck...imagine the actual baby shower."

I stared back at him.
"I know right."

"Why you looking at me like that?" He questioned.

"Cause you daddy as fuck." I smiled while looking him up and down.
He licked his lips.

"Oh yeah? Well come hea' and sit on daddy good leg."
He motioned with his fingers.

I pushed the chair out and went over to him.
"Tell me if your leg goes numb, know I'm fat."

He laughed for a second.
"You not fat girl and even if you ever do Imma still love yo fat, calorie loving ass."

Laying my head on his shoulder I took a deep breath and exhaled as I stared at the tile floor.
August took his hand and rubbed my back softly while going in circular motions.

"I really want a milkshake." I confessed.

"Go get you one then. Remind me while I'm out to stop by the store."
I looked up at him.

"What you got to get?"

"Oreos."

"Oh my god. August no...I'm trying to stop eating them completely."

"Why? My babeh luhh em."
I rolled my eyes.

Placing his hands on my stomach he started laughing.
"Damn Ding dong. You not even hea' yet and you already got daddy acting like a sucka."

Just then Travis came into the house.
"I have arrived!" He yelled like he was some kind of Prince making his grand entrance or something.

"In the kitchen." I yelled back.

Surely enough he came in.
"Damn you still pregnant?" Was his first words to me.

"Damn you still ugly?"
I still couldn't stand him somtimes.
"I hate cho' fuckin mean ass. And by the way, I'm Sheila son bihhh. Ain no ugly in this blood."

"Whatever. I'm going to go get dressed." I said as I got up to leave.

After showering and slipping on something comfortable I shot Ori a text to let her know I'll be on the way soon.
"August I'm g----."

I stopped and raised my eyebrow.
"Really?" Was all I could say.

"Camila don't start man."

"Don't start? What are you drinking for?"

"Uhhh, I....I think I left my phone in the car."
Travis said before quickly dismissing himself.

I returned my attention back to August.
"Whats wrong with you?"

"Whats wrong wit you?" He quickly shot back at me before taking the glass to his lips.

"I'm perfectly fine."

"I am too. You go do what I'm bout ta' do and you'll be trying toget fucked up too. Shit fuckin aggy as fuck, trying to learn to walk on this knee again."

I threw my keys down on the table.
"Oh don't even try to pull that card cause I've been in your shoes before and my foot was broken in multiple places, but I damn sure didn't turn to alcohol. I worked that shit out!"

"You neva' do. Instead you delete numbers and run away when you got problems."

"That has nothing to do with anything."

"Don't you go somewhere to be?"

I stared at him for a moment.
"Love you August." I said completely over this.

"Love you Ding dong."
-

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing." I kept walking.

Ori stopped and pulled my arm to stop me.
"Camila..."

I let my arms drop to my sides.
"I feel like I'm alone sometimes...."

"He's still drinking?"
I nodded.

"Talk to him."

"I..I don't know how. I don't know if it's the way I'm coming off or what, but he gets so defensive and evedything goes left."

"Ok, but he clearly has a problem...."

I took a deep breath."I'll figure something out."

"Ok....guess what?"
We continued to walk again.

"What?" I looked over at her.

She started to blush super hard.
"I finally gave in and letting Chris take me on a date this weekend."

I got more excited than expected.
"Yaaas Oriel!!! Get you some dick bitch."

"Camila stoooop. He gotta work for this and its nothing like that.....just a friendly, getting to know each other date." She responded.

I curved my lips.
"I said the same thing with August and look at us now."
I said while rubbing my growing belly.

"What made you give in anyways?" I asked.

"Oooh, just wanted something different. I still think about Tony but he clearly isn't thinking about me....plus I'm tired of turning down niggas like I got a nigga." She shrugged.

"Oh lord....well I'm glad you're getting back into a happy place finally."

"Yeah finally...."

*Ok folks here's your update. I'm sorry, but I'm trying to drag out the good stuff before the drama hits.
What you guys think Camila is having and any name suggestions?