im in love with my ex best friend (9)

(Not Edited)

(Part 9)

    I woke up around noon. I don't even know what time it was when we actually got home last night.

    I slowly sat up and thats when the head ache hit. I fell back letting my head hit the pillow which just my head ache even more. I moved my head to look to my side to see if I could see Becca at all but I couldn't look far enough without the headache hitting full on. Just as I started to turn my head I saw her walk out of the bathroom looking like the happiest person alive. "Hey look whose finally up." She smiled over at me. She walked over placing a glass of water on the night stand and sat down on my bed. She held out a fist to me. "You might want to take this." I just stared at her clenched fist. "Hold out your hand smart one."

     When I did she dropped a Tylenol into my palm. "Thanks." I sat up slowly and popped the pill in my mouth then grabbed the glass of water and washed it down. I looked back over at her and she was still like a weirdo. "What are you so smiley about?" She just shrugged but she looked like she was just about to burst which is the exact opposite of how I feel right now. I raised my eyebrow a little and let out a small laugh. "Okay. Then I'll just go back to-"

    "Last night was the best night of my life." She finally burst. I just sat and stared at her waiting for her to go on. And she did. "I had so much fun with Ryan. We danced but like real dancing not just me rubbing up against him." That made me laugh and the laugh made my head ache a little. Note to self, no more drinking. "The only thing is he's a little bit shy but when he feels comfortable he is so much fun." She let out a little happy yelp and I just laughed at her. "But what about you. I didn't see you much last night but I did happen to see you dancing with a guy and the also come out of the bathroom only a 20 minutes later." She lightly nudged me with her elbow. "Spill."

    I felt myself blush a little at the thought of last night. "Well I had got a little tipsy last night-"

    She let out a little gasp. "No not Saint Abby." She said sarcastically with a little smile on her face but I ignored her and went on.

    "- and the guy that must have spike the drink came over and was dancing with me. And yes this was the dancing where I was rubbing up against him. I probably wouldn'd had done it if I wasn't out of it. But when we were grinding he just suddenly disappeared and I was got pulled to the bathroom. Which was freaky 'cause I had no idea who it was and the lights were dark."

    "Did you kick and scream?" I looked over at her and she had her legs crossed and her elbow resting on her knee and her head resting in her hand. She seemed like she was absorbing every word.

    "No but I made them bleed." I replied.

    She gave me a bit of a confused look. "How do you know the person was bleeding?"

    "Because I turned the light on and saw who it was."

    "Who was it?"

    "Sabatian." I could feel my face growing a little warm remember last night. I looked down at my hand, trying to smother the feeling.

    "Well what happened?" I looked back up at her. Something my faced caused her to say "You want me to kick his ass?"

    "No, that's okay." I answered her second question now to answer her first one. "When we got in there and I got the lights on were talking, well more like argued and he told me my brother gave him 20 dollars like watch out for me. Does he think I'm like a baby? And out of all people my brother goes for him?"

    "Wow. Hey but you know he cares about you and you know he doesn't know that you and jackass aren't friends anymore."

    "Yeah but-"

    "Becca" My mom interrupted. "Your mom is here to get you."

    "Is my mom serious?" Becca groaned and turned so her head was facing the door. "I'll be right down Mrs.Meyers." She her clothes from last night and stuffed them in her bag. She got up and made her way out but turned around when she was in the door way. "We're not done missy. I will text you later." With that she turned around and headed down stairs. I could hear her say thank you to my mom and then head out the front door.

    I didn't need to talk to Becca about anything. I'm pretty sure I told her everything. The person I needed to talk to is Justin but I have no idea what I should say. Maybe I should just wing it. Yeah I'll wing it.

    I climbed off my bed and headed out of my room and down the hall toward Justins open door. He was sitting at the end of his bed playing some game on the xbox. I knocked on the door. "What?" He called not even looking up.

    I walked in and sat down next to him on the bed. "Can we talk for a sec?"

    He nodded and then paused the game. "What's up?" He looked over at me.

    "Nothing just one quick question." I placed my hands on my knees getting right to what I want to know.

    "Yeah and that is..?"

    "Why would you pay someone to watch me at the party?" I shooked my head and lookedover at the wall. "You know I'm not a baby anymore. You dont need to worry. I'm not going to do something-"

    "Whoa whoa whoa. Hold up there. What are you talking about?"

    I turned and looked at him. "You know what I'm talking about." But when he gave me a confused look I went. "You paying someone to watch out for me at the party last night."

    He just looked at me then started to laugh a little. Why is he laughing? "I have no idea what your talking about but I didn't pay anyone to watch you. Yeah I might get a little worried but I would never do that. Your a big girl." He patted me on the head and grabbed his remote and unpaused the game.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay so this is part 9. Let me know what you think.

I didn't look over this or edit this. its 4:20 am and I wanted to get this up.

Dont forget to Vote and Comment

Vote!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!