im in love with my ex best friend (5)

(Part 5)

    “Wake up.” I felt my bed shake under me. I cracked open one eye and saw a foot up by face shaking the bed. I grabbed hold of the ankle pulling the foot up and pushed it forward. Seconds later Justin hit the floor with a loud thud. He lay on the floor lifting his butt off the ground holding it. “Ow my ass. Oh that really hurt.” He groaned.

    That sent me into a fit of laughter. I held my stomach from the pain of laughing so hard. When I had finally calmed down I looked to see that Justin was now standing up now and shooting me a glare. “That’s what you get for waking me up like that.”

    “Oh I’m sorry and how was I suppose to wake you up Princess Abby.” He asked with sarcasm.

    “Well since you asked.” I got up off my bed collecting my clothes from the drawers. “Breakfast in bed would have been nice and not shaking my bed would have been better.”

    I collected all my things in my arm and stared at him. He had a smirk on his face and an eyebrow was raised. “Okay I’ll remember that for next time.” He laughed.

    “You better.”

    “Yeah yeah just go get ready you have to leave in like an hour and if you still get ready the same way you always do you will need that full hour.”

    I faked laughed. “Oh haha you’re so funny.”

    “I know I am.” He walked out the door.

    “I think I like it better when you’re at college.” I called after him. Leave it to me to try to have the last word for everything. I headed to the bathroom and started the shower hoping in. 20 minutes later I stepped out wrapping a towel around me. I started to blow dry my hair. When it felt dry I slipped on my underwear and bra. I grabbed my phone and check the time. Shit I have to pick up Becca in like 15 minutes. “Ugh” I grabbed my black short and pulled them on and the reached about mid tight and then pulled on the white t-shirt that had Abby spray painted on the front in back and outlined in rainbow color. Quickly grabbing my make-up bag I pulled out my eyeliner applying it and then put on eye liner making my eyelashes look even longer than they already were.

    I grabbed my black flip flops and slid them on before rushing down the stairs. I saw my parents sitting at the kitchen table. I ran in kissing them both on the cheek. “Bye Mom. Bye Dad.”

    “Why are you rushing?” My dad called to me “We got you the car so you don’t have to worry about making the bus.”

    “I know but I have to go get Becca and she isn’t the best with time things so I need to get there early.” I called to them. I grabbed my bag and was about to open the door but it swung open smacking me in the face knocking me down.

    I looked up and saw a hand sticking out. “Sorry.” I grabbed onto Justin’s hand and he yanked me up.

    I rubbed me shoulder. “Jeez I think you pulled my arm out of my socket.” Then I realized that he just came from outside. At 7 in the morning. “Why were you outside?”

    “Oh I was going to get something out of my car and I saw Sabastian and I was talking to him. I just came in to get my keys.” He grabbed his keys off the vanity by the door. “He asked if I could give him a ride his dad needs the car and his mom had to bring his sister to day care. You need a ride?” I shook my head. Even if I did I would still turn down his offer down. I couldn’t stand to sit in that much of a closed space with him even if I was for 10 minutes. “Mom, Dad I’ll be back in 15 minutes.”

    I heard them mumble okay not really hearing what Justin had just said. I followed him out the door. That’s when I saw Sabastian leaning up against Justin’s truck with his arms folded across his chest covering the top of the 2 and 6 on his football jersey. His hair looked like he got up and ran his fingers threw it.