I'm in Love with My Ex Best Friend (23)

Part 23
*Not editied* (like always I'm sorry guys. oh and please check out the note at the bottom. Thanks and enjoy)

     “Someone got laid this weekend.” That was Beccas greeting to me when she got in my car Monday morning.

     I felt my cheeks heat up. “Morning to you too.” I started to back out of her drive way and head to school.

     “Aw Abby your blushing.”

     “So how was the rest of your weekend?”

     “Fine.” She simply stated. “But don’t try to avoid talking to me about you’re weekend. Because we’re going to talk about it.”

     “Why?”

     “Well. Hm. I don’t know.” She started off sarcastically. “Let see. Maybe because you’re my best friend, I told you about when I did it, I’m nosy. Do I really need anymore reasons.”

     “Fine. I’ll tell you.” We had 5 minutes before we would reach school so I had enough time to tell her now. I obviously didn’t go into extreme detail but I told her that it happen after the game at the hotel.

     We pulled into the parking lot and I parked in my usually spot. We both got out of the car and walked into the building.

     I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. “Morning.” I felt his breath on the back of my neck.

    I smile and turned my face to the side to look at him. “Morning.” That’s when he leaned down and kissed me. That just boosted my good mood.

    The sound of gagging broke our kiss. I looked to see the sound was coming from Becca. “What’s with the gagging?” Sabastian asked his arms still wrapped around me, still standing in the way of most people coming into school.

    “I rather not see you two try to swallow each others faces.” She said with a hand on her hip.

    I moved out of Sabastians’ arms and grabbed his hand and started walking in the direction of the lockers before I answered Becca. “Well that’s what we have to see when you and Ryan start.”

    I turned to look at her and saw her nose scrunched up. “Really?” When I nodded she laughed. “Sorry. I just can’t keep him off me.” she said with a shrug.

    “I’m hoping this he is me.” I heard Ryan say as he came up behind Becca.

    Becca turned, walking backwards, and grabbed Ryans’ chin in between her four fingers and her thumb. “It sure is babe.” And she pulled his face to hers kissing him on the mouth. She pulled back and turned around walked to our locker.

    I just started laughing watching her walk away. “She’s wacky.” Ryan looked over at me with his mouth slightly open and a look of confusion clear in his eyes. I shrugged at him and smile. “This is what you signed up for when you started dating. But don’t worry you’ll get use to it. I hope.”

    The look of confusion left his eyes and he gave me a small smile. He looked over in the direction of Becca standing at our locker and headed over to her. I watched as he wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned his head down close to her shoulder. The smile was clear as day on my best friends face and that made me smile to myself in return.

    It was then I realize Sabastian and I had stopped walking and were standing about 10 lockers down from mine. “They to cute together.”

    “Yeah but we are cuter together.” I heard Sabastian say before I felt his breath on the side of my neck and then his lips.

    “Sabastian!”

    “So what is everyone wearing to the Halloween party the Halloween party on Saturday?” Becca asked lunch table.

    It was the normal, well what became the normal, group seating at the table. Becca and Ryan sitting across from Sabastian and then Connor and Vinny sat on either side but mostly Vinny sat next to me and Connor on the other side of Becca. There were a few other football players that sat father down at the end of the table with their girl friend or plaything of the week but we never really talked to them.

    “I had an idea that we could go dressed up as different colored M&M’s.” I stated with a smile.

    “That’s such a cute idea.” Becca gushed, making my smile a bit bigger.

    “Whoa wait.” Vinny spoke up next to me.  “You guys are actually planning on dressing up.”

     “Well I was thinking it would be a group thing.” I stated looking around the table at all the guys. “Why what were you guys planning to do where your jerseys?” I stated sarcastically.

    But with the looks I was getting I was guessing that that must have been the plan, along with the “Yeah” from Vinny.

    “Well Connor, Vinny, I don’t care what you to do but I think you two should dress as M&M’s with us.” Becca stated plainly, looking between Sabastian and Ryan.

    I could see the look they were giving each other and it wasn’t a good one. “Oh come on guys it will be fun.” That didn’t seem to help with me saying that.  “You guys could be green and brown. Those are guy colors.”

    “Aren’t those girl M&M’s?” Ryan asked.

    “Yeah I’m pretty sure they are both girl M&M’s.” Sabastian backed him up.

    “Then you could be guy M&M’s.” Becca replied speaking to both of them.

    “Well how do you know which M&M is a guy?” Ryan asked.

    “The exact same way you know the colors that are girls. From those damn commercials.” Becca said back forcefully.

    “Come on guys. It will be fun. I can be green and Becca can be brown.” I saw her nod so I kept going. “And Sabastian, you can be red and Ryan can be the blue one.” I told them. “And its not like we will be wearing giant circle costumes. It will be a color shirt with and iron on M&M m.” I stared up at Sabastian.

    With a sigh he broke the gaze with a look over at Ryan. When I looked up I saw the look of defeat in Ryans eyes. With a groan Sabastian agreed as well as Ryan. I heard Vinny and Connor making whipping sounds from the side.

    A big smile appeared on Beccas face. “This will be so fun.”  
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

OMG WHAT?!?!?! 
IS THIS AN UPDATE?!?!

lol yeah guys look I finally updated again. Im sorry for not updating in a while :/ No real excuse...just that im a procrastinator. 

I know this isnt a really long chapter. Its kind of a filler because I didnt really know what to write for this chapter. But I'm so close to the part I based this story arounds so I should get into writing it more :DDD

IM WRITING THIS NEXT PART IN CAP CUZ I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO READ IT.
I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "Love at First Flight" AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT. THAT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. :DDDDDD

oh yeah and please Vote and Comment on this story and if you arent a fan (following) of me yet fan me :DD 

Okay thank you again. To all my new fans and the fans that have stuck around through my months of not uploading. It really means a lot thank you so much you guys.