I'm In Love with My Ex Best Friend(21)

Part 21
*read note at end*

    "Sabastians here." 
    "Coming." I called down to my mom. I took a quick look at myself again in the mirror. I had on dark skinny jeans and Sabastians jersey on. It was a bit big so it came just a little past my butt.
    "Abby!" 
    "Coming." I grabbed sneakers and headed down the stairs. "Hey sorry." I said to Sabastian who was standing against the opened door. "One sec." I held up shoes sitting on a step. He nodded and smiled at me. I took me a second to notice but I saw he was dressed up. He had on black dress pants and had a white dress shirt tucked in. He had on a black tie but he had on nike sneakers.
    "No need to drool." I heard his say not realizing I was staring. 
    "Shut up." I looked down at my shoes grabbing the right one.
    "Aren't you do just adorable." Justin walked down the hall next to the stairs and I internerly groaned.
    "Really." I stated looking over to Justin pushing my foot into my shoe then leaning over to grab my left one.
    He looked over at me with an innocent smile. "What I can't say how cute my little sister in with her friend. Oh." He gasped covering his hand over his mouth. "I mean boyfriend." He smiled at us wiggling his eye brows.
    I pushed my foot into my left shoe and stood up, going to grab my back pack that was sitting next to the door. "When do you leave to go back to college?" I asked him as I grabbed Sabastians hand.
    "Soon." He stated.
    "Well thats not soon enough." I joked. I pushed the door open pulling Sabastian with me. 
    We walked to the passenger side his car. I turned toward him before opening the door and he rested his hand to the right of my head. "Interesting start to the day." He looked down to me with a smile.
    "Yeah well welcome back." I gave a light hearted laugh before he leaned down to kiss me. But we broke apart at the loud sound of kissy noises coming from the direction of the front door. I shook my head feeling a slight blush crawling up my neck. "Go back to bed Justin." I called to him with a laugh.
    He waved over to us with a smile. "Heading there now." 

    "Happy Homecoming!" I heard Becca voice. I turned to see her smiling face standing next to the open locker door.
    "Your happy." I said pushing my bag into the locker.
    "Well yeah 'cause its homecoming and I'm wearing my boyfriends jersey!" The smile on her face grew when she said that out loud. That made me think that I was in the same position she was and that made me smile in return. 
    I moved to the side so she could put her bag in the locker before closing it over. "So." She started down the hall toward to the gym. "Have you thought anymore about tonight?"
    I shrugged my shoulder like it wasn't a big deal but to be honest I have been thinking about. A lot actually. "A little."
    "Well if you care, I think he would be perfect for have you virginity." She stated plain and simple and a little to loudly. I smacked her on the arm. She looked to see the glances we were getting. "Sorry." 
    She pushed open the locker room door and walked in heading toward our lockers. "But think about it." She said over her shoulder before stopping in front of the beige square locker. I stood next to her twisting the dial on my lock. "You and him were best friend forever. You knew him like the back of your hand." She opened her like locker and rested a hand on the top of it, looking over at me. "And even though you and him stopped talking you two were still able to get back to normal like that." she finished with a snap of her fingers. 
    Becca pulled out her shorts. "I think you guys are made for each other."
    "I thought you thought he was an ass." I pulled open my locker door.
    "I told you. That was before you guys were together when he was a dick." she stated. "He's on my okay list now." 
    I let out a small giggle to myself. "Good to know."
    "You're a sneaky little bitch." I heard the snarl of the witches voice behind me. No matter how much confidence I have gained since I guess you can say when I started seeing Sabastian, I still shrink back whenever shes around. 
    I turned to see Carolines glare and her mouth drawn in a tight line. Even in sneakers she was still a few inches taller than me. Like always, her two minions were standing close behind her which didn't help the nervous clench in my stomach.
    "I hope you know he won't stick to just you." She plainly stated, spiting the words at me. "He will get over whatever it is he thinks he sees in you and come back to what he really want."
    "Like that would ever happen." I felt the breath I had been holding finally left my lungs when Becca appeared next to me. "And do you really think your what he wants. He didn't even stick to you when he was 'dating' you." Becca putting the quotes around the word dating considering what that relationship couldn't be considered dating.  
    Carolines glared shifted to Becca before she turned around in huff towards the door. The two girls scrambled after her. After giving Caroline back an overly satisfied grin she turned to me with a small smile on her face. She reached out grabbing my shoulders. "You know not to listen to her right?" I smiled and nodded but in the back of my mind there was some slight worry. "Good because he like you and only you and you two will get married and have little babies." But then I did have Becca to reassure me. 
    I laughed and turned to close my locker. "I wouldn't go that far yet. Do you know what children do to your body?"
    Becca gave a thoughtful look before closing her eyes and shuddering. "You're totally right." 

    "Did I tell you how much I like you in that jersey?" The heat of Sabastians breath on my neck.
    A small appeared on my lips. "I think so." I stated a hint of guessing in my voice even though this was probably the tenth time he had told me this today. 
    I shut my locker after I grabbed everything I needed for homework this weekend, then was turned and pressed up against my locker. He had a hand pressed against the area near the sides of my head and leaned his head down resting his forehead against mine. He smiled at me "Well I do like you in it, a lot. It shows people you're mine."
    I couldn't help it. The smile that that had brought to my face was to big to try to keep down. I lifted my arms, wrapped them around his neck and pulled his head just that much closer so our lips were now pressed together. I could feel him smile against my mouth as he deepened the kiss. I felt his tongue run along my bottom lip just as someone next to us clear their throat. 
    I pulled away only slightly. Well I was only able to pull my head back since I was still pinned against the locker. I turned my head to the side to see Becca standing to our side with a smirk on her face. She pointed to locker we were currently blocking. And I swear her smirk got slightly bigger when I felt the heat creep into my cheeks. 
    Sabastian must have seen her point to the locker to because he pulled me to the side resting against my back against the locker next to mine. Now that I had time to look around I saw that were pretty much, except for a few wandering people, the only ones left in the hall way. How long we're we kissing? 
    I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and slipped them to his waist instead when I heard a irritated grunt come from him. 
    "Thanks love birds." Becca joked twisting the dial.
    "No problem." Sabastian mumbled.
    Becca unlocked the locker and opened it. "Hey don't get mad at me. You might want to get to practice though so you can kick ass today and get that hotel party and you can spend all the time you want alone with her." 
    "Becca!" Did she really just try to imply what I think she did? 
    Sabastian let out a low chuckle. "You have a point." He brought his face in front of mine giving me a light kiss. "I have to go to practice. I'll see you after the game." He let go of me after one last kiss on my temple and jogged off down the hallway.
    Once he turned the corner I smacked Becca on the shoulder. "Seriously!?" 
    "Ow. Jeez." Becca turned a looked at me. Her expression went from slightly confused (maybe from me hitting her) to adoring. "Aw Abbs your face is so red." She let out a small light hearted laugh. 
    "I can't believe you brought that up now."
    "Abby you can't really hide from it anymore. I mean today is the day of homecoming." She bent down picking up some text book and slipped it into her bag before standing up and looking right at me. "Don't you think he might have been already been thinking that already?"
    I crossed my arms over my chest and shrugged. "I guess so." 
    "Did you think about it?"
    "A little bit." I admitted.
    She closed over the locker and we started to walk to the main entrance doors. "And?"
    "And I guess whatever happens, happens. I'll be happy if it happens and if it doesn't, that's fine too." I stated plainly.
    I heard clapping from behind me and turned to see she had stopped walking and was the one clapping at me. I gave her a questioning look. "I'm so proud of you making that decision all by yourself." she pretended to whip away a tear. 
    I rolled my eyes and laughed at her stupidness. "Come on." I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me until she fell into step with me and we headed to the parking lot.

    Justin decided he wanted to come to the homecoming game this year so at 7:30 he drove Becca and I to the field. 
    The field and stands were lit up. Becca and I walk toward the field. Justin was talking with some teacher he had when he was hear so we had  to save him a seat.
    I could see the opponents team stretching on the field. As we got closer to the stands I could see our schools cheerleaders leaning on the fence. In that small group was Caroline. You could see her death glare from the few feet away and it looked like it intensified as we got closer. But when we passed her she didn't say anything to us she just flipped her hair over her shoulder and looked toward the field. 
    As we climbed the stands Becca laughed and leaned to me "Rarr." She pretended to scratch at the hair. "Kitty been declawed?" 
    We sat down in a empty section of bleachers and talked as the seats around us started to fill up. I saw Sabastians parents and Rose seat a few rows down. I waved at them before they sat down and continued to talk with Becca until we saw the other team walk to the other side of the field and the cheerleaders set themselves up on the appropriate sides. 
    The song "Lose Youself" by  Eminem started to play over the speakers and that amped up the crowd. Everyone in the home side started to cheer. The music lowered just enough to hear the announcer speak clearly. He said "Makes some noise and help me welcome 2011's varsity football team." The cheering grew louder and even louder (if that was possible) when the team came running out from the side. 
    This is going to be one helluva a game.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Yay! I finally finished this chapter. 
Okay and you might be like "why are you writing 2011?" we'll its because technically this story is still in 2011 not 2012 so yes.
But see I promised you guys I would get it up on Thursday even though it's like 20 minutes before it turns Friday lol.n
I hope you guys like the chapter.
Please vote and comment and let me know what you thought of this chapter. And if you're not a fan yet, fan me :) please lol 
Okay thanks a lot for reading this chapter :)

The morning after: okay so I did write this last night but when I went to post it wattpad was under construction -___- so I couldn't post this chapter but it's up now since you're maybe reading this okay thanks again